• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MoonSoo
    replied
    Originally posted by blisterstarr View Post
    Anyway, ever heard of Ikushisa Minowa?

no one ever told this guy he couldnt beat large fuckers...
    Didn't this guy just beat Bob Sapp a few months ago?
    Hell, I'd like to see this guy fight Lesnar. Don't know if Minowa would win but hell, it could be entertaining to say the least.

Leave a comment:

• Shadowdean
    replied
    Can we change this to Josh Barnett?

Leave a comment:

• Bahuyuddha
    replied
    Originally posted by fyrescu324 View Post
    The only thing that I question about the article is that Lesner has talent. When he fought Randy Coutour, Lesner was gassed by the end of the first round and if it had gone another couple of minutes, Coutour would have probably won. Lesner is a huge steroid geek that is extremely strong and his main move consists of a hammer fist. As for any martial arts ability, I have yet to see any. Would I like to fight the guy.....not only no but, Hell NO! That doesn't change the fact that he is trailer trash and will eventually get his ass handed to him by someone that is close to his size and strength and actually has some tallent.
    Why? Brock Lesnar was an extremely talented and accomplished amateur wrestler prior to his pro wrestling career. Those MMA fights were not won with hammer fists alone. I think you are overlooking the effectiveness of good wrestling skills in MMA.

Leave a comment:

• fyrescu324
    replied
    The only thing that I question about the article is that Lesner has talent. When he fought Randy Coutour, Lesner was gassed by the end of the first round and if it had gone another couple of minutes, Coutour would have probably won. Lesner is a huge steroid geek that is extremely strong and his main move consists of a hammer fist. As for any martial arts ability, I have yet to see any. Would I like to fight the guy.....not only no but, Hell NO! That doesn't change the fact that he is trailer trash and will eventually get his ass handed to him by someone that is close to his size and strength and actually has some tallent.

Leave a comment:

• JudOWNED
    replied
    Classy. I think GSP is at that same level of class. And I think Couture is too, at least in his Professional life.

Leave a comment:

• UpaLumpa
    replied
    Man, contrast guys like Lesnar, Bisping, Hughes, Penn etc with this:
    http://www.intheguard.tv/portal/?cha...id=175&lang=en

Leave a comment:

• Cuchulain
    replied
    Originally posted by Goju - Joe View Post
    Whats to be respected more. Someone who talks shit just to fake hype a fight or someone who talks shit and means it?

The whole lets talk shit to hype are fight and then hug after the fight to show all is forgiven is more fake than what Brock did
    It depends what your definition of talking shit is. Rememeber that the UFC is asking them questions and taking their responses and editing them to make them more exiting.

Leave a comment:

• Goju - Joe
    replied
    Whats to be respected more. Someone who talks shit just to fake hype a fight or someone who talks shit and means it?

The whole lets talk shit to hype are fight and then hug after the fight to show all is forgiven is more fake than what Brock did

Leave a comment:

• Cuchulain
    replied
    Originally posted by TheLordHumungus View Post
    At least, not once they helplessly get beaten to a pulp. Then it was all just hype that didn't really mean anything.
    For me, being able to back it up is not an excuse for acting like a dickhead, so win or lose it's all the same.

Leave a comment:

• TheLordHumungus
    replied
    Originally posted by Cuchulain View Post
    Nah Frank Mir is Ok and Matt Serra. They don't take it too seriously.
    At least, not once they helplessly get beaten to a pulp. Then it was all just hype that didn't really mean anything.

Leave a comment:

• Cuchulain
    replied
    Originally posted by Feryk View Post
    Then you must also hate:

Tito Ortiz
    Ken Shamrock
    Matt Serra
    Matt Hughes
    Frank Mir
    etc.
    etc.
    etc.

It's happened before. It will happen again. It's ingrained with the sport.
    Nah Frank Mir is Ok and Matt Serra. They don't take it too seriously.

Leave a comment:

• Rivington
    replied
    Originally posted by Feryk View Post
    Then you must also hate:

Tito Ortiz
    Ken Shamrock
    Matt Serra
    Matt Hughes
    Frank Mir
    Yeah, that is pretty much the list of Top Five Asshole Famous Fighters. May they all grow bitch-tits and lose their money in three-card monte games.

Leave a comment:

• Feryk
    replied
    Then you must also hate:

Tito Ortiz
    Ken Shamrock
    Matt Serra
    Matt Hughes
    Frank Mir
    etc.
    etc.
    etc.

It's happened before. It will happen again. It's ingrained with the sport.

Leave a comment:

• Cuchulain
    replied
    Originally posted by Goju - Joe View Post
    Thoughts on Nick Diaz?

There have been more than a few grudge matches in MMA

I don't think Brock Hates his opponents I think he's highly competitive and wants to destroy them.
    I can't stand Nick Diaz. He's exactly the kind of person I was talking about.

Leave a comment:

• Goju - Joe
    replied
    Originally posted by Cuchulain View Post
    No, talking trash is fine as long as it's all in good humour. I don't like people who literaly have to hate the person they are fighting.
    Thoughts on Nick Diaz?

There have been more than a few grudge matches in MMA

I don't think Brock Hates his opponents I think he's highly competitive and wants to destroy them.

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X