Brock Lesnar - Douchebag of the Month - July 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KiNGCeLeRy34 View Post
    the reason he turned his back was Frank Mir's shittalking and Lesnar had NO respect for Mir, and Mir got all he wanted of Lesnar. Everyone can say what they will, but it doesn't take Lesnar's title away from him. I think Lesnar proved to everyone that he can hang/dominate the most experienced fighters.
    He is 1 and 1 with a top fighter, nothing has been proved.

Comment

Brock's performance and after antics ensured he will be the biggest PPV ever in UFC history

He's no dummy.

I doubt he has any hard feeling or any feelings for Frank

Comment

Great selection...though I was hoping that Jason Brinn would win it this month..but it seems like he has seen the light :).

The guy is still living in WWE world...so sad. Just hoping that Kimbo phails at TUF so we don't have TWO douches in the heavyweight division.
        Last edited by newbie999; 7/12/2009 11:31am, .

Comment

Originally posted by kipdynamite View Post
          This BS is all showmanship. He creates a bad guy 'persona' and drives up sales for his next fight.
          ^^^This

Originally posted by kipdynamite View Post
          So when he gets KO'd by say, Fedor, then the crowd goes ape. Then he has a 'humbling moment' and starts his climb out of the pit of despair!
          ^^^But not this.

He's a pro wrasslin heel. He got brought in because he's a really good pro wrasslin heel. Dana White gutted his heavyweight division because he really needed a pro wrasslin heel as his champ and he didn't want to risk him losing again. But the difference is, he had to really fight for it, against a legitimate opponent. And he legitimately beat his legitimate oppoenent. The rest is show biz.

Comment

Originally posted by Goju - Joe View Post
            Brock's performance and after antics ensured he will be the biggest PPV ever in UFC history

He's no dummy.

I doubt he has any hard feeling or any feelings for Frank

My feelings exactly. So Dana says he faced down the gorllia/douche/man and suddenly Lesnar is contrite? Bupkiss I say. Lesnar just guaranteed ppv buys. Why U ask? Because people will buy to...wait for it...SEE IF HE GETS BEAT...And really Mir has been a serious ass his entire career.

Comment

I thought it was funny. Kind of clownish.

Comment

Phrost, hit the nail right on the mother fucking head. We're right back to UFC 10 with Coleman jumping around like a bright red orangutan, making the whole event look bad.

I think its time to consider something that has been taboo since the dark days of the cable ban: boycott. I'm not paying for that shit if Brock's on the card. Sorry, but I've been insulted enough by Brock and his locker room buddies in the last 17 years. Enough.
                Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie

KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

In De Janerio, in blackest night,
                Luta Livre flees the fight,
                Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
                Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

Comment

Well, at least he proves that a complete asshole can still be a great martial artist.

Comment

Here's a question to the Brock haters if the UFC announced Fedor was fighting Brook would you boycot that?

Hell no cause you would want to see Fedor smash Brock (and I thin Brock will beat Fedor, if Fedor doesn't fight him soon.)

Or even Carwin Vs Brock

You can all see my point

Comment

No. It proves a VERY VERY big arsehole can lay on you and hit you hard enough to hurt you.

That has little to do with being a great martial artist.

Comment

Originally posted by Goju - Joe View Post
                        Here's a question to the Brock haters if the UFC announced Fedor was fighting Brook would you boycot that?

Hell no cause you would want to see Fedor smash Brock (and I thin Brock will beat Fedor, if Fedor doesn't fight him soon.)

Or even Carwin Vs Brock

You can all see my point
                        I'm not buying any PPV with Brock on it, unless he's fighting Fedor. I don't see many other UFC heavyweights as having a chance, so that makes it easy not to buy. On the off chance he gets beaten, I'll find the thing online and have zero guilt about not paying for it.

Comment

Originally posted by UKMuayThaiMan View Post
                          No. It proves a VERY VERY big arsehole can lay on you and hit you hard enough to hurt you.

That has little to do with being a great martial artist.
                          Brock did a very good job tying up a dangerous BJJ BB

No easy task

Comment

Prediction: Super heavy is coming back.

Hell no cause you would want to see Fedor smash Brock
                            Only if its at another event.

Comment

Originally posted by War Wheel View Post
                              Prediction: Super heavy is coming back.
                              The thing is...

When Brock can cut to 265, why fight at a higher weight class? Unless they changed heavyweight to be something like 206-225 or 206-235, and superheavy above either of those, I don't see how adding the super heavy class would change anything.

Comment

Just saying' K-1 had to do this with Schilt. If they make HW 206-245 I don't think Brock or his ilk will be able to cut down without a serious loss of performance.

Anyone know what he wrestled at?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X