No announcement yet.

Brock Lesnar - Douchebag of the Month - July 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^exactly. Alot of the people here like to take shots at Brock for his WWE background but as soon as he keeps it real and doesn't buy into the fake kindness that usually follow a fight he's becomes a douche. The man stayed silent for all the months of Mir shit talking and proved his dominance where it mattered, and now everyone wants to degrade him for celebrating too much. Where's the outrage for Mir's behavior?

Comment

OMG Im with Bullshido on this one. Lesner is has a amazing build for a heavyweight. He has the potential due to his physical size and his quick learning to really make a huge impacted on the mma world. Its just a shame that he wont be remembered as a scary beast of a fighter... but as a big douche bag of a man.

I dislike him so much, if he died i would laugh.

It both saddens me and excites me that he has Eric Paulson in his corner. Im a huge Paulson fan(nut rider). I think Paulson can lead him/or anyone to a good amount of victorys. I doubt we will see Lesner fall to any heavy weight for a good wile, especialy with Paulson hand in on it.

umm also this isn't about Mir so why are people talking about him...? STFU don't derail the firing squad please. Deal with the Issue at hand.

Comment

You don't like that he won, and that's the bigger part of your anger.

Comment

I actually have been trying to like Lesner. I have been defending him lately to people who say he is just a WWE wrestler. I have told people that he probably would win this fight. Even though I wanted Mir to win it. Despite all of that, I hated him at the end of the fight when he showed no class.

I don't care if he doesn't go hug Mir. Or pretend like they like each other now. But when you settle it, settle the damn thing. Don't be that immature, ignorant, asshole who doesn't know how to let things go.

Despite the few Lesner fans who think this is cool. Everyone knows, deep inside that he is exactly what we don't want in this sport. I hope he steps on a bear trap at his home and gets eaten alive by fire ants.

Comment

OK, I agree, I really do, but I'd like to "stir the pot" a bit...

How about stepping on a guys neck when you choke them out? Is Renzo a douche bag?

How about getting choked out, then whining that because you didn't tap you didn't lose? Or that you were faking being choked out?

Giving every excuse in the book from "it never happened" to "I didn't understand the rules" to try and maintain the illusion of 400-0?

Two words, Tank Abbott.

Or, if a more recent example is needed, how about dropping a tremendous right to a downed opponent, who was clearly out and could not defend themselves?

Where does asshole end, and douche bag begin?

Comment

Originally posted by Mtripp View Post

How about stepping on a guys neck when you choke them out? Is Renzo a douche bag?

How about getting choked out, then whining that because you didn't tap you didn't lose? Or that you were faking being choked out?

Giving every excuse in the book from "it never happened" to "I didn't understand the rules" to try and maintain the illusion of 400-0?

Two words, Tank Abbott.

Or, if a more recent example is needed, how about dropping a tremendous right to a downed opponent, who was clearly out and could not defend themselves?

Yes, all of those are Douche-baggery. And Hendo admitted as much at the end of his fight.

Comment

Two words, Tank Abbott.

The only one I can really defend is Renzo. Ben Spikers (sp?) was a being a huge dick, saying Renzo's eyes reminded him of his girlfriends and just being all around disrespectful. I don't agree with it because it makes him look bad, but at least he apologized for it right after.

Comment

Strike 1,2,and 3 were the nyah nyah nyah he did to Heath Herring after that fight...I mean fucking 7 year olds do that...not to mention the God Bless God thing...BRING IN SHANE CARWIN!!!!!!!

Comment

We're all going to raise money to send Hedgehogey to gong sau Lesnar, right?

Comment

The Alpha and Omega is Cock Chestner.

Comment

I would like to see Brock against a striker.

Comment

Gilbert Yvel is still MMA's supreme douchebag because of the things he's done during fights that threaten the safety and lives of fighters and referees. However, Lesnar is a clear 2nd place. Tito Ortiz is a douchebag, but he knows when he's gone far enough, squashing the feud after the 3rd Shamrock fight, and being a good coach to his guys during TUF.

Brock has shown nothing but contempt for the sport in which he's been given preferred treatment, and his opponents who had to work their way up from the bottom for their title contention, or at least got their shots back in the dark ages when the UFC barely had a "regular" roster. The guy simply is the bully he looks and acts like: bigger than everyone else, successful in large part because of it, and holding the belief that his size means he can do whatever the fuck he wants.

Ready for the funny part? Dana White was "embarassed" over Lesnar's antics post-fight. Here's the quote (emphasis mine).

That's right. Crude comments about his wife? Whatev. Flipping off the paying fans at the most important UFC to date? Meh. Disrespecting his opponent immediately after the fight is over? Boys will be boys! But say something about a sponsor?! Awwww HELL naw.

Comment

This BS is all showmanship. He creates a bad guy 'persona' and drives up sales for his next fight. So when he gets KO'd by say, Fedor, then the crowd goes ape. Then he has a 'humbling moment' and starts his climb out of the pit of despair!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpgq8...eature=related

Man, some of you asshats around this place get way TOO serious. You don't like bein' trolled but you make it so easy!

Comment

the reason he turned his back was Frank Mir's shittalking and Lesnar had NO respect for Mir, and Mir got all he wanted of Lesnar. Everyone can say what they will, but it doesn't take Lesnar's title away from him. I think Lesnar proved to everyone that he can hang/dominate the most experienced fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by kipdynamite View Post
                                This BS is all showmanship. He creates a bad guy 'persona' and drives up sales for his next fight. So when he gets KO'd by say, Fedor, then the crowd goes ape. Then he has a 'humbling moment' and starts his climb out of the pit of despair!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpgq8...eature=related

Man, some of you asshats around this place get way TOO serious. You don't like bein' trolled but you make it so easy!
                                The why did he say he was sorry and that he was embarrassed...oh and he was going to be drinking bud light.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X