No announcement yet.

Brock Lesnar - Douchebag of the Month - July 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meh. I can't maintain any hate for this guy. The apology seemed genuine. I just DON'T want the UFC to go the route of the WWE (of which I was never a fan). But as long as he's going to be a serious fighter, my beef with him is pretty much over.

Comment

I think that while UFC guys should amp up the fights with bravado, acting like an asshole accomplishes nothing. Lesnar spend a lot of time in the WWE and no doubt is used to this sort of nonsense.

Comment

Comment

That reminds me, I have to write that check to planned parenthood....

Comment

Originally posted by Kev-o View Post
            ...waaaaaaaaaaaah!
            I'm angry about stuff!! Life isn't fair!! Why is this lazy guy so good?!! He's so lazy, just look at his weight, he's fat!!

Comment

He has been a duche yes, but his after fight speech was a lot different to the last one and shows a lot has changed, on the surface at least, if he had changed and is a little more humble then he may make a great champion yet. I'm still not his biggest fan and Carwin could have won with a better plan, but Lesner won, by submission no less, so he is growing in technique and not relying on being bigger and stronger - keep it up and he is just going to get scarier.

Also why has no one called this dumbass necromancy yet?

Kev-o: If your going to drag up old threads at least post something useful, rather than trying to jump on a bandwagon that went past last year.

Comment

still a douche

he's gonna have to do a littel better than just one 'sorry'. sure it seemed genuine, but he's got more than one apology to still hand out. He 's still a little bit aways from gaining true respect. Carwin Introduced him to UFC and he saw that. but he 's still got some others to reconcile with before he gets my respect.

Comment

ive always hated brock lesnar and will continue to hate him, the man has no class and doesnt deserve to be a professional

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                  X