South Dakota: Douchebag of the Month

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    Native America is the prison rape of history.
    History is the incest of religion.

Comment

Originally posted by Phrost View Post
      I'm more patriotic than most people.

I also recognize that Mt. Rushmore is bullshit. Hey folks, let's carve some white people's heads onto a sacred Native American mountain. Because, fuck you!
      That said, it was the vision of an artist, and his son, and is a national icon, not to (but actually to) mention a masterpiece of high relief sculpture. You are a t3rrorist.

Comment

One thing completely nullifies these politicians in SD. Sturgis motorcycle rally.

Comment

It has happened again. A new martial art, this time MMA, is called bad things by "traditional" martial artists. It is not the first time it has happened. Judo was bad mouthed, so was jeet kune do, tae bo, and now this. Well, traditionalists of the world, too bad! The martial arts have always been in a state of constant change, they always will be. To criticize a martial art for being "non traditional" is foolish.

Comment

Originally posted by Phrost View Post
            I'm more patriotic than most people.

I also recognize that Mt. Rushmore is bullshit. Hey folks, let's carve some white people's heads onto a sacred Native American mountain. Because, fuck you!
            We owned the "native" Americans, we can put whatever the fuck we want there. It's not nice and it's unfair, but that's how humanity is. We're still stuffing our fat faces with masses of animal carcasses, for fucks sake.

Also, patriotism is idiotic. End of story.
            Last edited by Shadow Warrior; 3/11/2013 7:32pm, .

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow Warrior View Post

Also, patriotism is idiotic. End of story.
              Patriotism is the necrophilia of worldviews.

Comment

Great writeup Omega. Thanks for doing it. Articles like that are a drop in the bucket that will eventually sway public sentiment and as a result laws and regulations. We need more of them.

Comment

The amazing coincidence is that as we speak I am locked in battle with Citibank. Guess where Citibank is headquartered? South Dakota. Guess what law they want to apply to this consumer contract in California? South Dakota. Guess which state has no consumer protections for terrorizing cardholders? South Dakota. Oh, it gets better. In 1981 South Dakota passed legislation allowing credit cards to charge 25% interest rates, the highest in the nation. Citibank wrote that legislation, and then moved their headquarters there. Currently South Dakota has no limit on interest rates, and passed laws allowing unilateral changes in contracts without notice. Guess who that favors? NOT YOU!!!

Comment

Yes, thank you for giving me yet another reason to hate South Dakota. If you all need something more than their idiotic stance on MMA, read this http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontl...more/rise.html

Comment

I'v been to South Dakota plenty of times, amazing culture. The Rez I been to out there... they LOVE MMA!

What about all the legends of the TMA masters who fought underground and sparred masters of another dojo??

I know a few TMAs who do MMA too

Comment

A great many politicians do NOT speak for the people, they speak for a multinational that has a strong Well funded lobby group who are more than ready to pony up the Big $$$ supporting the "right" candidate come election time. The people of the Dakotas like MMA, support all martial arts and are smart enough to know that the professional athletes who have a match against one another don't "scratch". Does it surprise you that this politician has no grasp of the tradition of respect, honor , courage, and discipline that are the heart of any Martial Art including MMA?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                        X