No announcement yet.

Judge William Adams: Douchebag of the Month

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suspended with pay. If it had been Johnny Q. Citizen he would have received a prison term. Disgusting.

This man needs to be on the receiving end of his own punishment at the hands of the Texas Court system...

Comment

Is commenting on his actions necessary by this point? Given that every bit of contempt I have for him has been expressed in everu fashion by every other member (thanks!) I will instead settle for pointing out that his judge photo is of a very smug looking dbag.

Comment

Originally posted by Discoman View Post
        Is commenting on his actions necessary by this point? Given that every bit of contempt I have for him has been expressed in everu fashion by every other member (thanks!) I will instead settle for pointing out that his judge photo is of a very smug looking dbag.
        Nope, it's not really necessary which is the reason no one has commented in almost a month.

Comment

The mother needs to be punished as well. Both of them should meet bullies, to get some taste of their own medicine. Fucking dumb trash.

Comment

Originally posted by Diesel_tke View Post
            Nope, it's not really necessary which is the reason no one has commented in almost a month.
            It was on the front page and I hadn't seen it before. Sorry.

Comment

This is a real hero! What loser!

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaFoxtrot51 View Post
                Suspended with pay. If it had been Johnny Q. Citizen he would have received a prison term. Disgusting.

This man needs to be on the receiving end of his own punishment at the hands of the Texas Court system...
                For realzies. It seems that the only consequences Judge Adams has to face so far is a paid vacation.

Comment

piece of shit got suspended...WITH PAY!!! fucking unbeleivable

Comment

I have a mild case of cerebral palsy. Besides the fact that I was spanked as a child and will most likely spank my kids, this was a full on beating. Watching this made my stomach turn and I physically felt my face turn red. Send him to jail and put him in a room with a Corrections Officer, someone who has authority over him. Give said person a belt and have them beat him with the strap of leather for 7:35. You can't say it enough Phrost....fuck this guy.

Comment

He's seking reinstatement.
                      http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_1942772.html

Comment

And he's back.
                        http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/...paign=20121108

Comment

An alcoholic bully who belted and beat his disabled child regularly?

Perfect for the Texas judiciary, but I think his 2014 opponent might have some interesting infomercials to share with the electorate...

Comment

I called Phone: (361) 790-0138 and talked to the Judge who didn't seem thrilled to be The Douchbag of the Month. He demanded my name so I could be arrested and I hung up, but then I called back and the lady who answered said that calling judges douchebags was not to her knowledge against the law in Texas.
                            "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Comment

Originally posted by patfromlogan View Post
                              I called Phone: (361) 790-0138 and talked to the Judge who didn't seem thrilled to be The Douchbag of the Month. He demanded my name so I could be arrested and I hung up, but then I called back and the lady who answered said that calling judges douchebags was not to her knowledge against the law in Texas.
                              As long as you aren't in court, LOL ! We have this little thing called the first amendment in the good old U S of A.

Comment

Originally posted by patfromlogan View Post
                                He demanded my name so I could be arrested
                                Wow, what a douchebag :)

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X