This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 3moose1 View Post
    on a thread about dicks, I believe that this thread is deserving of lots of pictures of my dick.

Kidding, of course ;)
    Didn't you read rule #1? It was talking specifically to you.
    Calm down, it's only ones and zeros.
    "Your calm and professional manner of response is really draining all the fun out of this. Can you reply more like Dr. Fagbot or something? Call me some names, mention some sand in my vagina or something of the sort. You can't expect me to come up with reasonable arguments man!" -- MaverickZ

"Tom Kagan spins in his grave and the fucking guy isn't even dead yet." -- Snake Plissken

My Bullshido fan club threads:
    Tom Kagan's a big hairy...
    Tom Kagan can lick my BALLS
    Tom Kagan teaches _ing __un and bigotry?
    Tom Kagan: Serious discussion here
    Lamokio asks the burning question is Tom Kagan a pussy or just cruising for some
    I'm Dave the gay Kickboxer from Manchester and I have the hots for Tom Kagan
    TOM KAGAN, OPEN ME, THE MKT ARE COMING FOR YOU ! ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO MEET ?
    ATTN TOM KAGAN
    World Dominator 'Kagan' in plot to lie about real Kung Fu and Martial Arts
    Tom Kagan just gave me my third negative rep in a day
    I am infatuated with Tom Kagan
    Tom Kagan is a fat balding white guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Phrost View Post
      Haha, me, charismatic. I'm a fucking goober.

I know you're kidding, but nothing is sacred here, and everyone in any position of "authority" has been given even more shit than the regular members.
      Temple (Check)
      Ordained religious leader (check)
      Guns (check)

Comment

Can I dress in a dick suit wile typing posts? Or is that still too much of being a dick?

Comment

yup. business as usual then really.... a reminder is always good though.

Comment

Thank for the BS

Osu...

Comment

I cannot be an a-hole? Nooooooooooooo! /darthvader

Comment

yay rules

Comment

Originally posted by Phrost View Post
                  To be clear, one of the key differences between a Dick and an Asshole is that the Dick knows what he's talking about and has an actual point to make while the asshole just wants to shit on something for no good reason.
                  I guess that squarely puts me in the asshole category

Comment

Originally posted by blisterstarr View Post
                    One question, whats a Forum?
                    It's just below your Humorous.

Comment

Originally posted by SkipSmith
                      Translation: our "community standards" are determined by childish popularity contests.
                      Your complaint could be applied to any social situation, community, or society in general.

Have you made it this far in life without coming to understand the basic nature of interpersonal and group relationships? Yes, people generally tend to prefer interacting with others within a mutually agreed upon set of cultural norms, and eventually a social hierarchy is established among them based on the community's shared value system.

If you feel this is a "childish popularity contest", then you might as go rant about it to everyone who understands and makes the best of this reality, from Jane Goodall to Barack Obama.

Or go hole up in a cave somewhere and watch the dancing shadows.

Comment

Was the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya clip a bone being tossed to me?

"The only important elements in any society
                        are the artistic and the criminal,
                        because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
                        can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children

Comment

I figured certain people would appreciate the choice of clips.

Comment

[quote=Phrost;2149299]Bullshido.net terms of service.

So do you get it now? Here's the "Golden Rule" of Bullshido:
                            Rule #1: Don't be an Asshole.

quote]

Read it (thanks) and pressed the Red X but had no effect 'cos it's still there. So, this is to confirm that I've read it. Ta muchly.

Comment

well done, entertaining and pointed.

Comment

nice to meet you

hi, its adam. i had noticed a coincidence! my ex- karate instructor was also called Irfan, and i was just wondering if you are the same person. thanks! ( his name is sensei Irfan Ansari, and is also a 5th-dan )

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X