Bullshido.net maintenance period

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bullshido.net maintenance period

Greetings, all. Maintenance this evening, starting around midnight EDT - the forums may be unavailable for a bit, probably around half an hour.
    Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Will the Traditional forums be directly available after this upgrade?

Comment

Originally posted by frenchie88 View Post
      Will the Traditional forums be directly available after this upgrade?
      This is maintenance, not an upgrade. So, no, but hopefully sometime soon.
      Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

I'm bumping this, and will probably do so again, so that everyone sees it.

Comment

Last bump before the apocalypse...

Comment

bumpitty
            I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
            BILL HICKS,
            1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
            ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

I was wondering that the site had been hacked, good to know it's all in hand....

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X