• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fights4peace
    replied
    Originally posted by Sri Hanuman View Post
    Kid 1: my bike's faster than yours
    Kid 2: nah-uh, mine's faster

Kid 1: Oh yeah? I bet my dad can kick your dad's ass!!!
    Kid 2: Nah uh, my dad's a sailor. He's really strong!

Kid 1: Well, my dad's way better than your dad!!!
    Kid 2: You know... when he visits, that's exactly what my mommy says.
    lol:qcheerlea more more!

Leave a comment:

• Sri Hanuman
    replied
    Kid 1: my bike's faster than yours
    Kid 2: nah-uh, mine's faster

Kid 1: Oh yeah? I bet my dad can kick your dad's ass!!!
    Kid 2: Nah uh, my dad's a sailor. He's really strong!

Kid 1: Well, my dad's way better than your dad!!!
    Kid 2: You know... when he visits, that's exactly what my mommy says.

Leave a comment:

• baby_cart
    replied
    wait, I thought two people with both XY chromosomes cannot repro- never mind.

Leave a comment:

• fights4peace
    replied
    Originally posted by Lebell View Post
    multiple CHILDREN.
    omg..
    kids are okay, the problem starts with "Daddy loves my mommy more than yours"

Leave a comment:

• Lebell
    replied
    multiple CHILDREN.
    omg..

Leave a comment:

• Rubberduck
    replied
    multiple partners=multiple mothers in law.
    ever thought about that?
    Which leads to multiple nagging, multiple PMS, multiple backseat drivers.....

Leave a comment:

• Lebell
    replied
    Originally posted by baby_cart View Post
    tell me, wouldn't you want to have MULTIPLE PARTNERS :3some: legally? I mean, for them that's very legal.
    multiple partners=multiple mothers in law.
    ever thought about that?

Leave a comment:

• Styygens
    replied
    Originally posted by Drexlorn View Post
    Something i don't understand is why all those americans ninjas are not taking the opportunity and challenge to go there and hunt Bin Laden. If Ninjutsu is truly teh deadly, go for it. :ninja7:

Send them ninjas. Problem solved.
    According to CBS News, this was one of Bill Clinton's actual plans to get UBL.

Clinton wanted to do something about al Qaeda operations in Afghanistan late in his second term, his cruise missile attacks on the group's facilities in August 1998 having achieved little.

He approached Gen. Hugh Shelton, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and said, according to the book, "It would scare the (expletive) out of al Qaeda if suddenly a bunch of black ninjas rappelled out of helicopters in to the middle of their camp. It would get us an enormous deterrence and show those guys we're not afraid."
    And here's the link to the source cited: http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002/...in529223.shtml

Given how loaded this quote is, I'll let you all make the jokes from here...:ninjadanc

Leave a comment:

• Sri Hanuman
    replied
    Originally posted by baby_cart View Post
    tell me, wouldn't you want to have MULTIPLE PARTNERS :3some: legally? I mean, for them that's very legal.
    Wait, did you miss the whole hedonist part... where he already has multiple partners? Sometimes covered in maple syrup, sometimes in waffles?

Jeez... it's like, in half his posts.

Leave a comment:

• baby_cart
    replied
    That's highly unlikely.
    I already come from a culture with a strong identity of my own, so i dont feel any insecurities, unlike those whitetrash types that convert.
    usually if i talk to them at all i quickly find out they dont know shit bout islam.
    yet they convert....cowardice.

Leave a comment:

• fights4peace
    replied
    Originally posted by soldiermedic25 View Post
    If he had done Krav Maga instead of Hapkido, Bin Laden would have already been destroyed
    no if he wouldve tole the israelis where he was.......

Leave a comment:

• Soldiermedic
    replied
    If he had done Krav Maga instead of Hapkido, Bin Laden would have already been destroyed

Leave a comment:

• Dargentus
    replied
    but then we would be the terrorists, sending suicide bombers to impose our views.
    not good.
    Lebell; turn the sarcasm detector on;

Ah yes but WE would have 'right' on our side. Totally different situation.
    They're terrorists. WERE soldiers of heaven.
    See?

Leave a comment:

• fights4peace
    replied
    That's highly unlikely.
    I already come from a culture with a strong identity of my own, so i dont feel any insecurities, unlike those whitetrash types that convert.
    usually if i talk to them at all i quickly find out they dont know shit bout islam.
    thats sad. I forgot people can be idiot AND cowards. The idiots I have had the pleasure of beating have all been unusually cocky. But they are american idiots so they are probably different

Leave a comment:

• Lebell
    replied
    Originally posted by Sri Hanuman View Post
    Dude, only a matter of time before you change your handle to Muhabell, and declare BJJ jihad on the infedels.
    That's highly unlikely.

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X