Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

American detained in Pakistan had Sights on Bin Laden

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    American detained in Pakistan had Sights on Bin Laden

    http://www.nytimes.com/2010/06/16/wo...a/16pstan.html

    This guy is so awesome that I really don't have words for it.

    Seriously, this is the kind of do-it-yourself, entrepreneurial spirit that made America great.

    Just think of the movie that this would had made had he been successful! I mean, you've got nuts like Frank Dux who just fantasize about doing this sort of thing, and then you've got this guy who really goes out and walks the walk. Too bad his plan was completely absurd.

    All joking aside, I hope that he makes it back to the US okay- he evidently has a health condition. I wonder if the Pakistani authorities will charge him with anything. It looks like he at least threatened the police when they showed up. Also, I'm sure that the Pakistani government isn't crazy about individuals wondering around tribal areas looking to knock someone off, even Bin Laden. On top of all that, he had hashish- which probably made his whole scheme seem a lot more feasible.

    According to the article, he was packing a sword. I wonder if he had read "Street Sword."

    #2
    /b are claiming that the guy is one of them.

    Comment


      #3
      goood Idea. I wonder what the chances were that in his state of mind he would just find somone that looked like Bin Laden and give him sword justice.

      Any way to sweeten the pot I will personally buy a sixpack for the guy who can take Bin Laden down.
      Whitsunday Martial Arts Airlie Beach North Queensland.
      http://www.facebook.com/#!/WhitsundayMartialArts

      Comment


        #4
        Life imitates art.


        OR


        Life is not an action movie.
        Fight Film Friday
        Watching violence on film, violently.
        Click here to donate!

        Comment


          #5
          Fox's source says the guy knew hapkido:
          http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/06...-laden-hurrah/

          I suppose the plan was to find bin Laden and finagle a handshake out of him, then WHAM! wristlock!

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by gregaquaman View Post
            goood Idea. I wonder what the chances were that in his state of mind he would just find somone that looked like Bin Laden and give him sword justice.

            Any way to sweeten the pot I will personally buy a sixpack for the guy who can take Bin Laden down.
            But bro, bin Laden never existed.

            It was just George W. Bush in disguise so that he could convince America to go to war.

            That dude could potentially be Epic Beard Man Jr., though. He's certainly got a /b/tard vibe to him.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Goldenguy View Post
              According to the article, he was packing a sword. I wonder if he had read "Street Sword."
              I doubt it. Reason being he would have never left the States due to being barricaded in his house awaiting the Homeless Negro Uprising.

              Comment


                #8
                if he was from /b/ he would have just fapped over bin laden while he was sleeping, with night vision goggles on

                Comment


                  #9
                  hashish and night-vision goggles and headed to the lawless tribal areas near the border of Afghanistan and Pakistan to personally hunt down Osama bin Laden.
                  OK this explains quite a bit...

                  Comment


                    #10
                    this is so stupid...so incredibly stupid...
                    any moron on here who even considers thinking him a hero should get a retard test asap.

                    a couple of things: they all look alike to a westener.
                    he doesnt speak the language, so there's no way he can get intel.
                    usama travels with a friggin bodyguard who most likely carry full auto assault rifles.
                    ugh..i cant believe people keep the option open that' if he would have suceeded people would consider him a hero'...

                    most likely scenario: he wanders into a village mistakes some tribal chieftian/elderly person for usama and shoots him, get grabbed by the clan of said chieftain and gets tortured for several days before they finally cut his throat, by that time he will be begging them to do so.

                    also, for other ' independant entrepeneur geniuses that made america great' if you wanna catch usama, look for tall veiled women, i bet money he disguises himself as a chick.
                    makes sense right?

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Lebell View Post
                      this is so stupid...so incredibly stupid...
                      any moron on here who even considers thinking him a hero should get a retard test asap.

                      a couple of things: they all look alike to a westener.
                      he doesnt speak the language, so there's no way he can get intel.
                      usama travels with a friggin bodyguard who most likely carry full auto assault rifles.
                      ugh..i cant believe people keep the option open that' if he would have suceeded people would consider him a hero'...

                      most likely scenario: he wanders into a village mistakes some tribal chieftian/elderly person for usama and shoots him, get grabbed by the clan of said chieftain and gets tortured for several days before they finally cut his throat, by that time he will be begging them to do so.

                      also, for other ' independant entrepeneur geniuses that made america great' if you wanna catch usama, look for tall veiled women, i bet money he disguises himself as a chick.
                      makes sense right?
                      He's dying and this is was his Toby Keith swansong. :icon_salu

                      He's a gung-ho 'merican trying to kill bin laden with his hapkido sword!! How could you think he'd fail? Other then the fact that he's in a Pakistani prison and dialysis is probably the name of the chair they make him sit in while they're electrocuting his testicles.

                      I genuinely hope he gets to go home and spend his remaining days with his family though.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Middlefinger View Post
                        He's dying and this is was his Toby Keith swansong. :icon_salu

                        He's a gung-ho 'merican trying to kill bin laden with his hapkido sword!! How could you think he'd fail? Other then the fact that he's in a Pakistani prison and dialysis is probably the name of the chair they make him sit in while they're electrocuting his testicles.

                        I genuinely hope he gets to go home and spend his remaining days with his family though.
                        They won't be torturing him.
                        They're not THAT stupid.
                        The tribal dudes of Nuristan however..he's lucky the authorities got to him first.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Lebell View Post
                          this is so stupid...so incredibly stupid...
                          any moron on here who even considers thinking him a hero should get a retard test asap.

                          a couple of things: they all look alike to a westener.
                          he doesnt speak the language, so there's no way he can get intel.
                          usama travels with a friggin bodyguard who most likely carry full auto assault rifles.
                          ugh..i cant believe people keep the option open that' if he would have suceeded people would consider him a hero'...

                          most likely scenario: he wanders into a village mistakes some tribal chieftian/elderly person for usama and shoots him, get grabbed by the clan of said chieftain and gets tortured for several days before they finally cut his throat, by that time he will be begging them to do so.

                          also, for other ' independant entrepeneur geniuses that made america great' if you wanna catch usama, look for tall veiled women, i bet money he disguises himself as a chick.
                          makes sense right?

                          That just means there is a sixpack that sombody wont get.
                          Maby we could send Dan Bowen over there.
                          Whitsunday Martial Arts Airlie Beach North Queensland.
                          http://www.facebook.com/#!/WhitsundayMartialArts

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Lebell View Post

                            also, for other ' independant entrepeneur geniuses that made america great' if you wanna catch usama, look for tall veiled women, i bet money he disguises himself as a chick.
                            makes sense right?
                            We can all see through your plan to comit suicide by being killed by mistake for Osama, you know most Americans think Holland is full of Arabs and Wogs anyway.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              What a tool. He was incredibly lucky no one took him seriously otherwise he would just be one missing american. I did like the fact he told the authorities that he was just "looking" for Bin Laden...didn't want to kill him. Then they were like"...you have a sword..."

                              Just like most american tourists, he didn't bother to learn the language, he probably just went around asking where Bin Laden was in an increasingly louder voice when no one understood him

                              Comment

                              Collapse

                              Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                              Working...
                              X