Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

American detained in Pakistan had Sights on Bin Laden

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #31
    Originally posted by Goldenguy View Post
    Dear Sir,

    You seem to have taken at face value comments which I had made facetiously. I thought the content was in and of itself sufficiently ridiculous that no one would take it seriously. I further added the statement "all joking aside" to alert the reader that I was, in fact, not appluading this gentleman's actions.

    Sadly, this was not enough and you were upset- understandably so given your belief that my words were sincere. I am sorry for any confusion that my post may have caused, and I will endeavor to use sarcasm more carefully in the future. Perhaps I will eschew it altogether.

    You are absolutely right that he was very lucky the Pakistani police found him before he hurt himself, hurt others or found himself in the far from unlikely scenario that you describe in your post.
    Moving from the bitter world of sarcasm into the even more caustic world of utter superciliousness.

    I'm liking this thread more and more.

    Please, continue.

    Comment


      #32
      For a while there, I thought this man had been literally drawing a bead on Bin Laden when the Pakistani police tackled him or something.

      If only there were enough bounties in the world for a man to make a living hunting them...

      Comment


        #33
        Bail bond agents... cough...








        (even though their salaries suck)
        =================
        Kama Sutra blue belt.

        Originally posted by Emevas
        I used to fuck guys like you in prison.
        Originally posted by Rock Ape
        Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

        Dipshit

        Comment


          #34
          Originally posted by Goldenguy View Post
          Dear Sir,

          You seem to have taken at face value comments which I had made facetiously. I thought the content was in and of itself sufficiently ridiculous that no one would take it seriously. I further added the statement "all joking aside" to alert the reader that I was, in fact, not appluading this gentleman's actions.

          Sadly, this was not enough and you were upset- understandably so given your belief that my words were sincere. I am sorry for any confusion that my post may have caused, and I will endeavor to use sarcasm more carefully in the future. Perhaps I will eschew it altogether.

          You are absolutely right that he was very lucky the Pakistani police found him before he hurt himself, hurt others or found himself in the far from unlikely scenario that you describe in your post.
          Now you're just being sarcastic and sarcasm is not tolerated by the Dutch.

          Comment


            #35
            Originally posted by Sri Hanuman View Post
            Bail bond agents... cough...
            (even though their salaries suck)
            Good point. Still, I don't see people specializing in Interpol most wanted sorts of bounties. Kind of a bummer that all those bounties really go to either criminals snitching on their associates, or extremely lucky people.

            As I understand, it's exactly opposite and bail bondsmen as a rule only take business from people they judge unlikely to skip town and easy to track down if they do.

            Comment


              #36
              Originally posted by Tom .C View Post
              Now you're just being sarcastic and sarcasm is not tolerated by the Dutch.
              no no, dont blame this on me.
              he didnt use the [/sarcasm] sign so you cant hold me accountable for this.
              also no quotes/unquotes.
              i say im innocent.

              Comment


                #37
                Originally posted by Lebell View Post
                i say im innocent.
                How new would someone have to be here to believe that?

                Comment


                  #38
                  I knew i should have packed a sword!!!!!
                  ______
                  Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

                  RIP SOLDIER

                  Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
                  -Gene, GODHAND

                  You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
                  The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
                  -Daniel Tosh

                  Comment


                    #39
                    Originally posted by Gezere View Post
                    I knew i should have packed a sword!!!!!
                    regrets of things past and lost chances...:icon_mrgr

                    Comment


                      #40
                      Originally posted by Gezere View Post
                      I knew i should have packed a sword!!!!!
                      Actually if you would embark on sucha mission you're one of the few i'd give a chance.

                      wait..i just got the most amazing idea...a Bullshido counterstrike team...
                      I'm thinking Cy Q Faunce: he'll interrogate, investigate and bore the crap out of informants so Usama will be located.

                      Then we drop Omega and Gezere somewhere in whatthefuckeverstan, and capture him.
                      Think of the good publicity!
                      Sirc can come too, cos we can sorta leave him there.

                      Comment


                        #41
                        Originally posted by Lebell View Post
                        Actually if you would embark on sucha mission you're one of the few i'd give a chance.

                        wait..i just got the most amazing idea...a Bullshido counterstrike team...
                        I'm thinking Cy Q Faunce: he'll interrogate, investigate and bore the crap out of informants so Usama will be located.

                        Then we drop Omega and Gezere somewhere in whatthefuckeverstan, and capture him.
                        Think of the good publicity!
                        Sirc can come too, cos we can sorta leave him there.
                        Or... every year, we pick a poster with a relatively popular MA in his style field, strap a bomb in his pants, and send him to a dojo/dojang/kwoon with the lowest rating.

                        This will assure both balance in the universe, and quality control in the MA.

                        He he he... gong sau that.
                        =================
                        Kama Sutra blue belt.

                        Originally posted by Emevas
                        I used to fuck guys like you in prison.
                        Originally posted by Rock Ape
                        Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

                        Dipshit

                        Comment


                          #42
                          but then we would be the terrorists, sending suicide bombers to impose our views.
                          not good.

                          Comment


                            #43
                            Originally posted by Sri Hanuman View Post
                            Or... every year, we pick a poster with a relatively popular MA in his style field, strap a bomb in his pants, and send him to a dojo/dojang/kwoon with the lowest rating.

                            This will assure both balance in the universe, and quality control in the MA.

                            He he he... gong sau that.
                            Why don't we have a " Report Directly to the HLS " button ?

                            Comment


                              #44
                              Originally posted by Lebell View Post
                              but then we would be the terrorists, sending suicide bombers to impose our views.
                              not good.
                              Dude, you're Dutch...wtf... I thought you were all Muslim?
                              =================
                              Kama Sutra blue belt.

                              Originally posted by Emevas
                              I used to fuck guys like you in prison.
                              Originally posted by Rock Ape
                              Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

                              Dipshit

                              Comment


                                #45
                                There is no $$$ in finding Bin Laden. There is only $$$ in searching for him.
                                '�I am no advocate of passivity,� Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. �Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.�'

                                My Glossary: https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=129294

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X