Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not sure about my KB gym anymore

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Not sure about my KB gym anymore

    hey guys

    i was wondering some stuff about kickboxing because when i first joined my kickboxing gym it was awsome and all great but now it just seems like the instructor just cant be bothered anymore and its got kinda boring we don't do sparing and its way 2 easy to get belts no ones ever failed a belt because of how easy it is to get them and i dont know if thats the way it should be or not should i stick to this gym or move on and how do i tell if another gym will be better or good even

    thanks for taking to the time to read this ppl

    #2
    Originally posted by Kickboxing mad View Post
    hey guys

    i was wondering some stuff about kickboxing because when i first joined my kickboxing gym it was awsome and all great but now it just seems like the instructor just cant be bothered anymore and its got kinda boring we don't do sparing and its way 2 easy to get belts no ones ever failed a belt because of how easy it is to get them and i dont know if thats the way it should be or not should i stick to this gym or move on and how do i tell if another gym will be better or good even

    thanks for taking to the time to read this ppl
    Have you tried talking about the problems with your instructor?

    Also, punctuation is your friend.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Arskanator View Post
      Have you tried talking about the problems with your instructor?

      Also, punctuation is your friend.
      +1

      Also, think about what made it awesome before. What elements are still there? Kickboxing generally doesn't have belts so...maybe you shouldn't let that bother you too much.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by soldiermedic25 View Post
        +1

        Also, think about what made it awesome before. What elements are still there? Kickboxing generally doesn't have belts so...maybe you shouldn't let that bother you too much.
        Actually, kickboxing schools under WAKO usually have belts.

        Comment


          #5
          I guess there are just none out in my part of the Earth

          Comment


            #6
            In my personal opinion, kickboxing without sparring is like having a really attractive lover and never getting hot and sticky with them.

            Talk to your instructor, then make any decisions after that

            Comment


              #7
              What is the name of your school and your instructor?

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Kickboxing mad View Post
                hey guys

                I was wondering about kickboxing because when I first joined my kickboxing gym it was awesome but now it seems like the instructor can't be bothered anymore. It has also gotten boring because we don't spar and it's way too easy to get belts. Nobody has ever failed a belt because of how easy it is. I don't know if that's the way it should be or not. Should I stick to this gym or move on? How do i tell if another gym will be better?

                thanks

                Seriously, it's not difficult.

                If you don't spar you are not at a kickboxing gym, you're in a cardio class.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by helmutlvx View Post
                  In my personal opinion, kickboxing without sparring is like having a really attractive lover and never getting hot and sticky with them.
                  ^^^ this.



                  Originally posted by Vorpal View Post
                  Seriously, it's not difficult.

                  If you don't spar you are not at a kickboxing gym, you're in a cardio class.
                  ^^^ this too.

                  Comment

                  Collapse

                  Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                  Working...
                  X