Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10 degrees of ninja mastery - just send special tokens . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10 degrees of ninja mastery - just send special tokens . . .

Hi all,

I used to know Master Bhavish 'Ryuji' Dass a few years ago when he was training in a small TKD club, I think he was a blue belt anyway he was pretty mediocre then he left and I didn't see him til just recently and now he's a 10th degree ninja master!!! I kid you not - he's running classes and telling people that his techniques are 'unbeatable' and that they will be too if they train long enough with him . . . oh my god that so winds me up - people may die because they thought they could fight! When I first heard about it i thought it was a joke because he called his 'school' USC Ninjutsu - that's 'Urban street combat', totally different from 'rural street combat' of course! But it's true and he's telling his students that all other martial arts (mma, tkd, jujitsu, thai, etc) are no good and don't work because (it seems) when there's adrenaline in your blood you just can't do anything involving 'fine motor skills' . . . what like throwing a roundhouse kick or a jab/hook combo?!. Funny thing though, a mate of mine who still trains at that old tkd club told me that 'master' dass went back there to show off how much better he was than them, tried to demonstrate some of his unbeatable ninja grapling techniques and got reversed, choked and had to submit to a 1st degree tkd bb!! Another mate of mine told me that he did some background checking and found that the master got his skills and his prestigious 10th degree from ninjutsu.com - yeah that's right, through the freakin' mail!!
    Looking at his website really makes me laugh, it wasn't that long ago that i knew him and he hadn't trained with any 'world-renowned masters' then!
    Argh, there should be some kind of law against this, i realy want to go to one of his classes and wipe the deck with him but i'd just get in trouble!

Ninjas dont lie. Your just a hater.

Comment

Choke him out 'til he shits himself.
      GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
      Originally posted by Devil
      I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
      Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
      I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

Originally posted by battlefields View Post
        Choke him out 'til he shits himself.

Ninjaahs dont produce faeces, they pass chi nuggets that can cure cancer.

Comment

He's just fooling the world into thinking that he sucks. Old ninja mind trick. He's really good at it.

Comment

I didn't find any prices. I love to laugh of how much fellows like this charge xD

Comment

There's a ninjutsu.com?

And you can buy ninja black belts there? Holy shit. I'm gonna buy one and my tiny dick is going to become SO HUGE.

edit: The black belt home study couse is $397. But I can't afford that working as a fry cook!

But wait! I can just steal the money from my mother's purse when she's passed out from her medication. Because, obviously, I still live at home with my parents.

Comment

got reversed, choked and had to submit to a 1st degree tkd bb!!
                tkd has grappling?

Comment

Originally posted by Monkfg View Post
                  tkd has grappling?
                  let's see how nice i can be about this.

sometimes, a TKD school will have instructors with high school wrestling experience, and VERY rudimentary submission skills. with the rising popularity of combat sports over TMA. more and more TMA schools are including this extremely rudimentary grappling curriculum into their training.

this can be just enough to counter someone who has never been properly taught anything at all. it can also be just enough to swing luck in your favor.

Comment

Ah! Ninjutsu.com, we meet again... It's nice to see VanDonk's distance learning course is still finding suckers and generating revenue.

Comment

The address he's listed on some directory sites is his parents house . . . well he can't reveal the location of his super secret ninja lair!

I wonder if a 10th degree gay ninja could give you a stealth bumming and you wouldn't even know it!?

Comment

I wonder what kind of reaction you get if you tell someone: "I learned the secret art of the ninja from Dick VanDonk"

Probably: "Wasn't he the guy in Mary Poppins?"

Comment

You seem to have a lot of undirected rage regarding ninjas. Care to elaborate?

Comment

Originally posted by Styygens View Post
                            You seem to have a lot of undirected rage regarding ninjas. Care to elaborate?
                            He probably tried using it in a fight

Comment

It sounds more like one dated his sister -- or his mom...

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X