introduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

introduction

Hello to everyone in Bullshido. I trained in Shito Ryu as a young kid for about a year or so. In 1990 I started again at the age of 20 in Harlingen TX. The organization that I was affiliated was Seishin-Kai, under the late Shogo Kuniba. I got to 7th Kyu.

Then I moved to California and I study under Shihan Minobu Miki in San Diego. Because I was in the U.S. Navy and I was constantly traveling overseas I could not attend as often as I would like. I got up to my 6th Kyu. Then I returned to TX and continue where I left off. Now I have a Niddan in Shito-ryu, Chikubu kai under Soke Bill Price.

Presently I live in the Bahamas and now I am learning Goju-ryu.

I probably be moving to Houston TX, so if anybody know about a decent dojo there give me a call.
    Last edited by jplopez; 5/31/2010 9:07am, .

Hello and welcome. Could you please change the colour of your text to one that isn't as nearly identical with the background as this one? Thanks.

Good luck with your move, moving sucks, especially long distances.

Comment

Originally posted by Azatdawn View Post
      Hello and welcome. Could you please change the colour of your text to one that isn't as nearly identical with the background as this one? Thanks.

Good luck with your move, moving sucks, especially long distances.
      Thread necro much?

Comment

Originally posted by Omega Supreme View Post
        Thread necro much?
        Damn, I saw his only other post that talked about moving to Texas etc and assumed this had to be his (timely) introduction... yep. Big fail here. All I saw was 5/31... and I thought I'd never do that...

Comment

Hello to everyone in Bullshido. I trained in Shito Ryu as a young kid for about a year or so. In 1990 I started again at the age of 20 in Harlingen TX. The organization that I was affiliated was Seishin-Kai, under the late Shogo Kuniba. I got to 7th Kyu.

Then I moved to California and I study under Shihan Minobu Miki in San Diego. Because I was in the U.S. Navy and I was constantly traveling overseas I could not attend as often as I would like. I got up to my 6th Kyu. Then I returned to TX and continue where I left off. Now I have a Niddan in Shito-ryu, Chikubu kai under Soke Bill Price.

I probably be moving to Houston TX, so if anybody know about a decent dojo there give me a call.

OK, so I changed the color!!!!! My background is white and the font color was black, so I changed to dark blue. I am looking for a nice dojo to continue my training in the Houston area!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jplopez View Post

OK, so I changed the color!!!!! My background is white and the font color was black, so I changed to dark blue. I am looking for a nice dojo to continue my training in the Houston area!!!

Do you have hemorrhoids?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
            X