Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone tell me the definition of a low content thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can someone tell me the definition of a low content thread?

What is a low content thread. I know probably a stupid question but what the hell.

Posting a link with little or no comment.
    Asking questions that have been answered already and are in the stickies.
    Starting a thread with something like, My wing chun rules dude, your mma can't compete.

Here's one:

Originally posted by Nick Fleming
    I'd never say that someone's martial art sucks. That would be rude and disrespectful. However, they may suck.
    This thread explains it a bit: THE NEXT PERSON TO POST A LOW CONTENT THREAD GETS PERMABANNED - No BS MMA and Martial Arts
    Last edited by patfromlogan; 5/27/2010 7:53am, .
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Comment

This is a low content thread. Well done you. It wouldnt have been if you'd taken 5 minutes to think about what a low content thread might be, and then posted a query asking if that was the case or not, but instead of spending a few minutes thinking what low content might mean, you expect everyone else to do the work for you.

However it's noobietown, so it's ok.

Comment

I'm happy to do the work, until I finish my first cup of coffee.
        "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
        X