• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All Star Karate Now Available for Nintendo Wii

YouTube- All Star Karate - Launch Trailer - Wii

YouTube- All Star Karate (Wii) Story Introduction

YouTube- All Star Karate (Wii) Fighting Gameplay

Just in time for the next Karate Kid installment!

All your generic karate stereotypes are here!

Ninjas! We got em!

Old Hermit Sensei? Check

Originally posted by NoGroinNoKrav View Post
    YouTube- All Star Karate - Launch Trailer - Wii

YouTube- All Star Karate (Wii) Story Introduction

YouTube- All Star Karate (Wii) Fighting Gameplay

Just in time for the next Karate Kid installment!

All your generic karate stereotypes are here!

Ninjas! We got em!

Old Hermit Sensei? Check

this game is more realistic than I thought it would be, I mean, they even get the typical karate telegraphic lag before every blow right! :lol:

Comment

Beware of the...stinky sock?!

WTF?

Comment

I want to try it just for the lol factor

Comment

Fantastic! I'll be kicking ass in no time

Comment

Not gonna lie...I'm slightly interested in trying this game now.

Comment

I think It'd be cool to make a judo game for the wii where the two controllers are like a gi grip, but I think the audience would be too limited to consider it (at least in the US).

Comment

Originally posted by CodosDePiedra View Post
                I think It'd be cool to make a judo game for the wii where the two controllers are like a gi grip, but I think the audience would be too limited to consider it (at least in the US).
                Or you could just put a gi on your little sister and throw her around the house for fun instead. That's what I used to do.

Comment

Coming soon: All Star Wing Chun. Flail to your heart's content!

Comment

This is why the novelty of the Wii is wearing off. This gimmicky game looks much less responsive to its controls than Kung Fu for the NES was, and it didn't even have attack animations for most of its enemies.
                    It seems to me that the Sanjuriu Martial Art is not in guestion, but, rather the character of Mr. Galt.
                    -AkidoMom

Comment

Originally posted by NoGroinNoKrav View Post
                      O snap, look, at the first guy he fights. I didn't know they put fug in this game!
                      Last edited by maofas; 5/09/2010 10:10am, .

Comment

Originally posted by MrGalt View Post
                        This is why the novelty of the Wii is wearing off. This gimmicky game looks much less responsive to its controls than Kung Fu for the NES was, and it didn't even have attack animations for most of its enemies.
                        x2

I hardly touch my wii anymore. It does have cool party games and games for people who don't play games, but the remotes novelty has also stopped it from being a great system.

Seriously, just make some games that utilize the gamecube controller rather then motion control.

Comment

Buy Monster Hunter. Lose hours of time. FUck the motion controls.

Comment

I just realised you can buy everlast kit for you Wii so these games must be legitimate
                            http://www.bluemouth.com.au/products/466

Tapout needs to get on board
                            Whitsunday Martial Arts Airlie Beach North Queensland.
                            http://www.facebook.com/#!/WhitsundayMartialArts

Comment

Originally posted by MrGalt View Post
                              Death to false gaming! We need Manowar to clean up all those crappy gimmick consoles. (a good DS game is a game not using it's gimmick, that says it all)

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X