Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Online boxing website

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Online boxing website

    I was looking at an online boxing program from master-boxing.com that supposedly helps you get better at boxing from home. It's also supposed to give you a free street self-defence book and a book on wrestling. The site looks a bit shady though so could anyone look into the website? Thanks.

    #2
    “A few days ago I was attacked by a bully weighing 232 pounds. I only weigh 168 pounds. But I gave him the hammering of his life. I know I wouldn’t have had the nerve to face a bully like him without the knowledge you gave me – and your course would be cheap at four times the price.” Walter Fore, Lindale, Texas
    How did he know the bully's EXACT weight (232 pounds)?

    "Don't wake him up. Let me grab the scale!"

    I think that testimonial should be a good enough indicator...

    Comment


      #3
      Just wanted to make sure. I can understand moving the thread but did they have to put it in YMAS? I didn't want to have to hear any master-bate jokes for once in my life.

      Comment


        #4
        It is in it's rightful place, ninnong, you fucking masturbator.
        GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
        Originally posted by Devil
        I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
        Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
        I <3 Battlefields...

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by battlefields View Post
          It is in it's rightful place, ninnong, you fucking master-bater.
          fix'd

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by battlefields View Post
            It is in it's rightful place, ninnong, you fucking masturbator.
            Yeah, I don't know why I didn't put it here in the first place.

            Comment


              #7
              Don't put websites in the title.

              Original title:

              www.master-boxing.com

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Ninnong View Post
                Just wanted to make sure. I can understand moving the thread but did they have to put it in YMAS? I didn't want to have to hear any master-bate jokes for once in my life.
                I moved it to YMAS because you put very little effort into your opening post. If you want to start a thread in MABS, you need to do some research yourself before you start one.

                Research like, who owns the website? Who is the online "instructor"? What qualifications does the instructor possess? Do they give you feedback?

                The more information you provide initially, the more members can help. Asking, "Hey, are these guys any good?" will never cut it in MABS.
                Shut the hell up and train.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by jnp View Post
                  I moved it to YMAS because you put very little effort into your opening post. If you want to start a thread in MABS, you need to do some research yourself before you start one.

                  Research like, who owns the website? Who is the online "instructor"? What qualifications does the instructor possess? Do they give you feedback?

                  The more information you provide initially, the more members can help. Asking, "Hey, are these guys any good?" will never cut it in MABS.
                  Sorry about that. It was my first time posting on MABS and I wasn't sure how much information I was supposed to give about the website. My fault entirely. I should have looked at some of the other threads first before I made it.
                  I couldn't figure out who owns the website because when I clicked the contacts page, it gave me that "the default mail client isn't installed properly" crap. Normally I wouldn't give the site any attention but it's 30 bucks and I'm cheap. I found the site a year ago and I just remembered about it a couple days ago so I was hoping someone could look into it a bit. That being said, sorry once again and I'll try not to screw up next time.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Ok the guy who runs the website is Joe 'Bomber' Barnes. Sorry for not writing that down earlier.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Walter Fore, Lindale, Texas
                      Also notice how the quote plays to the gullible with the implication that 'the knowledge' gave him the nerve to face DANGER. :jerkit2yf
                      go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

                      Comment

                      Collapse

                      Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                      Working...
                      X