Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SNAKE BLOCKER?????????? OMG! Is he a REAL PERSON???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was about some faggot or other named Chuck.

If only there was some way we could go back and find out...

Comment

Originally posted by dizzie56 View Post
      Who even remembers this shit like when you got a stripe and what not? Also, what the hell is an advanced white belt? Is that one with like 3 or 4 stripes? So am I a beginner blue belt because I just got mine? And who bounces around from Machado to Gracie and then to five other guys and gets a belt or stripe with each one? Who in their right mind would believe this shit at all? Im sorry, but if you are too dumb to look at a list of accomplishments and tenth dans and what not and its over a foot long and the guy is not on his death bed from old age (like in his 100's) then its bs and you deserve to get a kick in the nuts for being dumb...time to cull the herd.
      I remember reading an interview with this guy back when I was doing JKD (before some of you were born. Lol) He made it very clear that the Native American stuff was really just to satisfy his curiosity.

This resume is an incredibly padded version of what one sees from people out of the Innosanto camp (or related branches of the JKD family). Because their philosophy is to expose themselves to "everything", often through seminars, you get incredibly diverse resumes.

Compare to
      Summary of Burton Richardson’s credentials:

Full Instructor in Jun Fan JKD under Tuhon Dan Inosanto
      Full Instructor in Filipino Martial Arts under Tuhon Dan Inosanto
      Full Instructor in the JKD Grappling Association under Sifu Larry Hartsell
      Instructor in Thai Boxing under Master Chai Sirisute
      Guro in Penjak Silat under Pendekar Paul De Thouars
      Instructor in Kali Ilustrisimo under GrandMaster Ilustrisimo
      Black Belt in BJJ (brazilian Jiu Jitsu) under Egan Inoue
      Now BR is likely supressing a lot of information here. If he wanted to get rank in specific Filipino weapons, he could probably pad this thing next week. Also, all of Dan's guys have to get certified as Shootfighting instructors, and he seems to have left that out too. Burton is less insecure than Cock Blocker.
      Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie

KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

In De Janerio, in blackest night,
      Luta Livre flees the fight,
      Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
      Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

Comment

For the record, Master/ Sifu Mike O would destroy most of the people on this site... in the ring or on the streets.

And Snakeblockers videos might be ridiculous to the untrained eye, but those are the techniques the Apache used in combat.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchingPower View Post
          For the record, Master/ Sifu Mike O would destroy most of the people on this site... in the ring or on the streets.

And Snakeblockers videos might be ridiculous to the untrained eye, but those are the techniques the Apache used in combat.
          Still not sure if you're a lame-ass troll or actually dumb.

But, if per some crazy chance Darwin failed to claim you in a timely manner, and you somehow made it past puberty and are actually this dumb/gullible, go talk to your sensei, and see if he is willing to post here for himself, or tell you to shut the fuck up and not draw any unwanted attention to what he probably already knows is utter crap.
          =================
          Kama Sutra blue belt.

Originally posted by Emevas
          I used to fuck guys like you in prison.
          Originally posted by Rock Ape
          Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit

Comment

Look all around yourself for a moment and count all of the Apaches.

Comment

Umm...wasn't your initial rant against talking shit about people you do not personally know? I hate to be the one to break this to you, but you are unbelievably stupid.

Comment

No, they are not. I know a few Apaches and they have told me that's bullshit. Hell a couple of the guys are Kyokushin Karate Black belts. I'll take their words over guys tied to a certificate mill.

Comment

Yeesh,

And Snakeblockers videos might be ridiculous to the untrained eye,
                  Nope, they're ridiculous to pretty much everyone

but those are the techniques the Apache used in combat.

That would go a long way to explaining their virtual extinction in present day

/sorry

Comment

Respect? I've personally gone through several of the video training courses by Master Mike/ International Elite Combat Society and would definately give him respect. He provided good feedback on my video testing. Have you even seen the videos? The techniques on the Krav Maga: Urban Combat system are lethal and will actually work on the streets.

Personally, I can't wait until their Ninjistu video comes out in June to round out my weapon and deception skills.
                    You know, bullshido is full of experienced martial artists and fighters, and since you've made videos of yourself doing martial arts, you could silence us by posting videos of your awesomeness. Please post the videos you sent to Master Mike- if he gave you good feedback, they must be good, right? If they're good, you should have no problems subjecting them to our lowly scrutiny, right? Please post your videos and prove us wrong.

Comment

For the record, Master/ Sifu Mike O would destroy most of the people on this site... in the ring or on the streets
                      Wow, you know the background and skill of most of the people on this site? Damn, I've been here since 2006 and I still don't know most of the people. Does that include me? You'll understand my skepticism at such an amazing claim, so can I ask you some questions about who I am? Great. What's my weapon of choice? What martial arts have I studied and for how long? What's my black belt in? What is my weakness? How does my fighting strategy differ in the ring and the street? What's my secret weapon I keep under my jacket? I look forward to hearing from you :)

Comment

Originally posted by Tom .C View Post
                        Look all around yourself for a moment and count all of the Apaches.
                        There is probably an Apache serving these web pages.

In fact, they are all over.

http://instantrimshot.com/

Comment

Little known fact:

All the apache indians slowly evolved in battle helicopters

ITS SCIENCE FACT

Comment

Originally posted by CodosDePiedra View Post
                            You know, bullshido is full of experienced martial artists and fighters, and since you've made videos of yourself doing martial arts, you could silence us by posting videos of your awesomeness. .
                            Depends on who you ask. We have angry blue-belts calling us names on the jiujitsu webforum.

Comment

Originally posted by It is Fake View Post
                              Depends on who you ask. We have angry blue-belts calling us names on the jiujitsu webforum.
                              I'm just trying to get him to post his home study videos.

Comment

For the record, Master/ Sifu Mike O would destroy most of the people on this site... in the ring
                                Too easy. Give us something harder!

Ooh err.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X