Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SNAKE BLOCKER?????????? OMG! Is he a REAL PERSON???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont know about you guys but people who dress like this scare the hell out of me!

Edited by Iif Fixed to big upload.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 4/15/2010 10:20am, . Reason: Broke the gif table
    King without a crown

Comment

Besides, I'm pretty sure that his name is a clever euphamism for cock blocking at night clubs.
      =================
      Kama Sutra blue belt.

Originally posted by Emevas
      I used to fuck guys like you in prison.
      Originally posted by Rock Ape
      Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit

Comment

Here he is practicing "Apache Battle Tactics"
        YouTube- Apache Battle Tactics Training with Snake Blocker
        check out 2:07- he disarms a guy's rifle by biting his hand (if someone bit my hand while I was holding a rifle, I'd probably use my weapon to knock his teeth out).

Comment

Originally posted by Ninnong View Post
          I think we'd all take the opportunity to talk crap to Chuck if there was zero chance of actually having to fight him.
          Some of us have this thing called "respect".

Comment

Originally posted by jspeedy View Post
            You've got to be kidding! Nunchuck patch? He's really reaching here.
            Maybe it's a patch to help him quit nunchaku? Like a nicotine patch?
            In which case, I wholeheartedly support him trying to quit nunchucks.

When are they bringing out a douchebag patch?
            Where there is only a choice between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence.

Gandhi

Comment

Originally posted by CodosDePiedra View Post

Comment

check out 2:07- he disarms a guy's rifle by biting his hand (if someone bit my hand while I was holding a rifle, I'd probably use my weapon to knock his teeth out).
                Surprise butt secks @ 1:20.

Comment

If someone bit my hand while I was holding a rifle, I'd shoot myself for being retarded enough to let my enemy get into biting range.

Comment

Sweet Jesus....is he being serious with this clip? Couple things off the top of my head.

1) I wonder if he borrowed that fringe jacket from Steven Seagal?
                    2) What is he shooting at with that bow and arrow?
                    3) Why is he shirtless to throw knives at a piece of plywood from 3 feet away?
                    4) I love how everybody else is wearing a cowboy hat and "western" style shirt.
                    5) I know absolutely nothing about Apaches and their battle tactics but I'm more than willing to bet they looked absolutely nothing like this horse crap. If it did, the Apache would have gone extinct hundreds of years ago.

Comment

That hand biting disarm is the real real!! True apache shit! Got to be! I wonder if I could train with him to get a patch for that to go along with a nunchaku patch!
                      Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

"Disliking someone is not evidence of wrongdoing or malfeasance or even bias." --Dung Beatles

Comment

Originally posted by Lu Tze View Post
                        Some of us have this thing called "respect".
                        Respect? I've personally gone through several of the video training courses by Master Mike/ International Elite Combat Society and would definately give him respect. He provided good feedback on my video testing. Have you even seen the videos? The techniques on the Krav Maga: Urban Combat system are lethal and will actually work on the streets.

Personally, I can't wait until their Ninjistu video comes out in June to round out my weapon and deception skills.

Comment

Houston, we have a troll.
                          (At least I hope he's just trolling. If he's really this dumb, be kind. He's already hurtin)
                          =================
                          Kama Sutra blue belt.

Originally posted by Emevas
                          I used to fuck guys like you in prison.
                          Originally posted by Rock Ape
                          Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit

Comment

Originally posted by PunchingPower View Post
                            Respect? I've personally gone through several of the video training courses by Master Mike/ International Elite Combat Society and would definately give him respect. He provided good feedback on my video testing. Have you even seen the videos? The techniques on the Krav Maga: Urban Combat system are lethal and will actually work on the streets.

Personally, I can't wait until their Ninjistu video comes out in June to round out my weapon and deception skills.
                            Did you read who he quoted? It was a comment about Chuck Norris. You just wasted a rant.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchingPower View Post

I hate to be the one to break this to you, but your Master is a fraud and you have been lied to. Your training is worthless, and your perceived skills are nonexestant. Get your money back through the BBB, if you are smart.
                              Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

"Disliking someone is not evidence of wrongdoing or malfeasance or even bias." --Dung Beatles

Comment

Originally posted by It is Fake View Post
                                Did you read who he quoted? It was a comment about Chuck Norris. You just wasted a rant.
                                Wasn't it about Liddel? Dang I'm confused

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X