Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SNAKE BLOCKER?????????? OMG! Is he a REAL PERSON???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sochin101 View Post
    Our own Snake Plissken is a legendary interweb cock-blocker.
    Far more dangerous.
    Once he saved the President from that prison city, New York.

Comment

Originally posted by sochin101 View Post
      Our own Snake Plissken is a legendary interweb cock-blocker.
      Far more dangerous.
      ...D?N...?

Comment

Originally posted by zipit777 View Post
        I did see the first one and did use the search function, which didnt help, this was sent to me from a Tuhon of Kali. I have no idea what his name was, only Snake Blocker. So is Mike Obenwhateverthehell, his real name?
        Snake Blocker is not Mike Omerbegovich. Master Omerbegovich is a legit teacher of many styles. Snake Blocker trained with him.

@all: There's a whole lot of tough talk in here. I wonder if you are as tough as your talk.

Comment

^^ IRONY = Your last sentence.
          Last edited by Lysol; 4/14/2010 4:40pm, . Reason: I'm a dumbass who can't spell I-R-O-N-Y

Comment

Originally posted by PunchingPower View Post
            Snake Blocker is not Mike Omerbegovich. Master Omerbegovich is a legit teacher of many styles. Snake Blocker trained with him.

@all: There's a whole lot of tough talk in here. I wonder if you are as tough as your talk.
            You really have no idea where you are do you? :wrestlerb

Comment

Elighten me... where am I? All I hear is a bunch of people casting stones at a guy they don't know. If you knew him you wouldn't be talking smack. Be smart and back off. Work on your skill before attacking the qualifications of another.
              Last edited by PunchingPower; 4/14/2010 5:06pm, .

Comment

Posting on Bullshido will make you good at IRONY!

Elighten me... where am I? All I hear is a bunch of people casting stones at a guy they don't know. If you knew him you wouldn't be talking smack. Be smart and back off. Work on your skill before attacking the qualifications of another.

TOP SCORE!!!!!!!!

Comment

Snake Blocker may very well be a nice guy and have skills.

Mike O may very well be nice and have skills.

Their methods of awarding, trading, and accepting ranks (very plural) is what is in question.

Also, if everybody 'worked on their skill before attacking the qualifications of another,' there would never be any questioning of anybody. That is pretty convenient.

Bullshido is a consumer advocacy site. Its job is to ask these questions.

Comment

lmao.

...and just what are you going to do if we don't back off?

Comment

If you really are that dense :

Your pal Snake Blocker seems like a fraud ie WAAAAY too many titles and ranks claimed. They can't all be legit. In fact some of those that gave Snakeblocker his ranks are frauds themselves. This sort of false credential "laundering" goes on quite alot in the martial art world.

Comment

Where are you? Bullshido, a site that exists for many reasons. One of the reasons, and the most important, is to question the credentials of martial art instructors around the world.

Since there are very few options for the prospective student to check out a style or instructor ahead of time, it is very cool that a forum like bullshido is around. You can check the credentials of an electrician before you hire him. Not so easy to do with a sifu or sensei.

But you already knew that answer didn't you? You just felt like being an ass.

So fuck you.

Comment

Just in case you don't get why I'm calling your posts ironic:

Elighten me... where am I? All I hear is a bunch of people casting stones at a guy they don't know.
                          Because you actually know all of us, right? Pot, allow me to introduce you to kettle.

If you knew him you wouldn't be talking smack. Be smart and back off.
                          If you knew the number of black belts and fighters (i.e. guys who have verifiable records) on these forums, I highly doubt you'd be talking smack yourself. Be smart, for all you know, a BJJ black belt with an undefeated amateur MMA record just read your post and was offended by it (No, I am not talking about myself).

Work on your skill before attacking the qualifications of another.
                          You do the same before assuming everyone here is an internet tough guy who can't actually fight.

Comment

Advanced White Belt - Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
                            received from Fabiano Ihn, NHB World Champion, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu World Champion

Intermediate White Belt - Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
                            received from Royce Gracie, 3x Ultimate Fighting Champion, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu World Champion

White Belt 3 Stripes - Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
                            received from Roger Machado, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu World Champion
                            Who even remembers this shit like when you got a stripe and what not? Also, what the hell is an advanced white belt? Is that one with like 3 or 4 stripes? So am I a beginner blue belt because I just got mine? And who bounces around from Machado to Gracie and then to five other guys and gets a belt or stripe with each one? Who in their right mind would believe this shit at all? Im sorry, but if you are too dumb to look at a list of accomplishments and tenth dans and what not and its over a foot long and the guy is not on his death bed from old age (like in his 100's) then its bs and you deserve to get a kick in the nuts for being dumb...time to cull the herd.

Comment

Nunchaku Course Completion Patch
                              received from Master Randy Chambliss, 6th Degree Black Belt Tae Kwon Do/USTU Certified Coach
                              You've got to be kidding! Nunchuck patch? He's really reaching here. He'd better have the patch to prove awesome creditentials like this!

Comment

Originally posted by dizzie56 View Post
                                Who even remembers this shit like when you got a stripe and what not? Also, what the hell is an advanced white belt? Is that one with like 3 or 4 stripes? So am I a beginner blue belt because I just got mine? And who bounces around from Machado to Gracie and then to five other guys and gets a belt or stripe with each one? Who in their right mind would believe this shit at all? Im sorry, but if you are too dumb to look at a list of accomplishments and tenth dans and what not and its over a foot long and the guy is not on his death bed from old age (like in his 100's) then its bs and you deserve to get a kick in the nuts for being dumb...time to cull the herd.
                                I'm pretty sure that sets the record for most incredibly redundant resume evar. I'm surprised that's not on there too.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X