Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greg Jackson's Secret

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Greg Jackson's Secret

    It's not the wrestling, the gameplans, the training, or any of that junk.



    ...it's the nipple-twisting.

    YouTube- Riddum Revenge: Nipple Tweaking Wars

    I love this guy's videos. I didn't even realize that GSP did it so much until I saw them all lined up next to each other.
    Fight Film Friday
    Watching violence on film, violently.
    Click here to donate!

    #2
    Do you reckon that's to get some sort of small endorphin flow happening prior to the fight so the initial pain is tempered? It's just a theory.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
    Originally posted by Devil
    I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
    Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
    I <3 Battlefields...

    Comment


      #3
      I thought he was just old school Catholic like every Mexican boxer ever.
      srsly as a kid i thought you had to be Catholic to box or score a goal in soccer.

      Oh and Fvck you Rampage there is nothing wrong with man tittes.
      NOTHING...NOTHING.

      Comment


        #4
        I am so fucking confused right now...

        sexually...

        in my pants...

        in a homosexual manner...

        about men...

        this joke was never funny and i should stop...

        right now...

        okay...

        ...

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by battlefields View Post
          Do you reckon that's to get some sort of small endorphin flow happening prior to the fight so the initial pain is tempered? It's just a theory.
          let's say i buy that theory for a second,,,, but why the fuck does GSP have to LICK HIS FINGERS before twisting them????????? does the endorphin flow more, if they are hard??? if so, why the fuck can't he afford ICE???

          Comment


            #6
            I swear this started as a GSP insecurity thing. Like he was insecure about his physical appearance in the nipples. Nipple fat is super hard to lose and some guys have a little puffy nipple no matter how ripped they get. If that same nipple is hard the puffy pudgy look is not as obvious.

            Comment


              #7
              Ahahaa, hey everybody look at GSP's fatty nipples. You fatty nipple fuck you. Dude, stop licking them.

              Also, the clip sucks. It's not that funny.
              go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

              Comment


                #8
                Let's face it, he's not that good looking. His woman (imaginary) won't do it so he's got to go back up the mango tree and tug. Hard.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Maybe there's some electrical current(Chi?) built up in the nipples that has to be discharged.

                  The nipples are the most sensitive part of the breast, maybe one can relax better if you tease yourself there.

                  What I really think is, that hard nipples work as sensors in the clinch and on the ground, when you would otherwise have less contact to you opponents body. With your nipple sensors you can always feel which direction the opponent is moving.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Monkfg View Post
                    Maybe there's some electrical current(Chi?) built up in the nipples that has to be discharged.

                    The nipples are the most sensitive part of the breast, maybe one can relax better if you tease yourself there.

                    What I really think is, that hard nipples work as sensors in the clinch and on the ground, when you would otherwise have less contact to you opponents body. With your nipple sensors you can always feel which direction the opponent is moving.
                    GSP's nipples sense disturbances in the force

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Dak View Post
                      GSP's nipples sense disturbances in the force
                      Next instead of "My spidey-sense is tingling", it'll be "my nipple-sense is tingling".

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by WithBadIntent View Post
                        Next instead of "My spidey-sense is tingling", it'll be "my nipple-sense is tingling".
                        careful now, talk like that is how internet memes are born

                        Comment


                          #13
                          This is maybe the best thing I've ever seen.
                          Soon-to-be BJJ sandbagger?

                          Comment

                          Collapse

                          Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                          Working...
                          X