X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. Machette
    replied
    Okay, how bout this one...

Bruce Lee uses his "way of the intercepting fist" to intercept Tysons fists...

...with his face.

WHAAA- TAAA!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Odacon
    replied
    I hope Bruce Lee dies in a fire or something.

Leave a comment:

• Arskanator
    replied
    Fuck Bruce Lee.

Gene LeBell vs Aleksander Karelin, now THAT'S a match that I'd pay to see.

Leave a comment:

• Snake Plissken
    replied
    Honestly, I think if Bruce Lee were able to wrangle John Woo in his corner, he could take Tyson. Right at the opening bell, Woo could release a whole flock (gaggle?) of white pigeons and Tyson would spend the remainder of the round attempting to corral the winged beasts while Lee picked his shots.

Leave a comment:

• SonofSpiridonov
    replied
    Osaka Peach! I summon thee!

Leave a comment:

• SaintHamish
    replied
    Originally posted by OiScout View Post
    It's not about how long your reach is, it's about being able to use it.

Thats like ugly women saying personality matters.

Leave a comment:

• OiScout
    replied
    Originally posted by battheo View Post
    If I was a five foot seven chinaman I wouldn't be bragging about my one inch anything. just sayin...

Goddam drinkin' is awesome...
    It's not about how long your reach is, it's about being able to use it.

Leave a comment:

• battheo
    replied
    If I was a five foot seven chinaman I wouldn't be bragging about my one inch anything. just sayin...

Goddam drinkin' is awesome...

Leave a comment:

• gsalgado7
    replied
    In all fairness to the OP of the Reddit thread, he did specify Bruce Lee vs Mike Tyson when they were each in their prime. Otherwise, why Bruce Lee? because he could punch you 1,573 times in the time it takes you to open a can of Pepsi and his sidekick could shatter your bones and did you know that his one-inch punch could launch emmanuel yarborough across the room?

Leave a comment:

• battheo
    replied
    I think if Mike Tyson loses to a tiny dead guy, who made a few questionable martial arts films whilst alive, then it's probably time to reconsider everything in the world that makes sense.

I mean, the dude is dead. How bad a fighter would Iron Mike have to be to lose that fight!?

But more importantly, and in the spirit of the thread, why the fuck is it always 'Bruce Lee vs...'

As much as I enjoyed his 'questionable' martial arts movies, and as much as I loved reading 'Tao of Jeet kune do', specifically what about B.L is worthy of so much nut hugging?

I'm not saying the dude couldn't fight... I'm just saying I haven't seen anything that proves he could?

Op, you obvioulsy have a similar perspective... but is there something I'm missing? Please remember when answering that I'm fucking shit faced on beer and wine.

Leave a comment:

• alex
    replied
    Originally posted by Lindz View Post
    Cross posting shit from other fora? Ok. I found these nuggets in MAP's unofficial japan travel advisory (located in the NINjer forum)

- The age of consent in Japan is 13 HOWEVER each prefecture sets their own age of consent. The age of consent in Tokyo is 18 (don't get any ideas - and shame on you).
    + If you are picking up girls make sure they are 18 or over.

- Do not take things that aren't yours. Very bad in Japan.
    + Always double check before you throw it in your bag/jacket.

- Do not walk out of a store without paying.
    + If you do go back and pay.

Unofficial Japan Travel advisory - Martial Arts Planet
    13?

*books tickets*

Leave a comment:

• Larus marinus
    replied
    Bruce Lee vs. Charizard?

Leave a comment:

• Holy Moment
    replied
    How about a three-way match between Bruce Lee, Emmanuel Yarbrough, and Gina Carano?

Leave a comment:

• Larus marinus
    replied
    Originally posted by OiScout View Post
    What the hell, I swore they had this exact thread on Reddit not too long. I mean I understand that this comes up often, but god damn.
    It's basically this:
    YouTube- The Song That Doesn't End

Leave a comment:

• Lindz
    replied
    Bruce Lee vs Russian nuke? Bruce would kill the pilot before the bomber got off the ground.

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X