Karate vs Bear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Karate vs Bear

Sadly only photographs, at 3:10, but maybe there's more on the dvd. The rest of this video is also good, pretty much a who is who of martial arts before 1993.

I hope this justifies a thread :-)

No need to buy the DVD, kids.

YouTube- Man vs bear

Comment

This came to mind when I first saw thread title
      YouTube- Crazy bear attack women!!

Not even sure if hes krotty, but his shit is rendered ineffective. Even that poor guillotine fails to stop the godless killing machine. Bear 1 Krotty 0.

Comment

Karate Vs Bear - Video

I hope this justifies a thread :-)
        It's been posted before.
        Dan Severn loves raping people.

Comment

I like the part where the guy breaks the flaming ice.

Comment

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/yt-5xI..._oso_karateca/

Comment

That's why people were getting crazy with karate o.o! Well, you have to admit, it's a hell of promotion lol.

Comment

Can has Aikido vs. Bear?

Comment

Yeah that bear vs. karate was posted before, it made me furious, and nothing has changed. Anyone who "fights" a declawed, disarmed, and broken animal is a coward.

But I love the clip of that bear going nuts and the karate guy trying to stop it. I'm not quite sure why it's so hard for people to understand that a bear is a wild animal, not a source of laughs for idiots in a television studio.

Comment

Was that guy punching a tree!?
                    "Prison is for rapists, thieves and murderers. If you lock someone up for smoking a plant that makes them happy, you're the fucking criminal." - Joe Rogan

El Guapo says dance!

Comment

Originally posted by Iainkelt View Post
                      Yeah that bear vs. karate was posted before, it made me furious, and nothing has changed. Anyone who "fights" a declawed, disarmed, and broken animal is a coward.

But I love the clip of that bear going nuts and the karate guy trying to stop it. I'm not quite sure why it's so hard for people to understand that a bear is a wild animal, not a source of laughs for idiots in a television studio.
                      ok so what's so awesome about fighting a declawed bear? Anyway this stupid karateka doesn't even seem to deal any damage to the bear (thankfully) so he looks even more stupid. Next up on krotty nonsense: karate black belt takes on a defanged, declawed lion. :violent1:

Comment

Originally posted by Osaka peach View Post
                        ok so what's so awesome about fighting a declawed bear? Anyway this stupid karateka doesn't even seem to deal any damage to the bear (thankfully) so he looks even more stupid. Next up on krotty nonsense: karate black belt takes on a defanged, declawed lion. :violent1:
                        Wing Chun anti-grappler vs. hungry Anaconda would be a good one, as I'm sure you'll agree.

Comment

ok so what's so awesome about fighting a declawed bear?
                          Did you even read what you quoted?

Originally posted by What you quoted
                          Anyone who "fights" a declawed, disarmed, and broken animal is a coward.

Comment

Originally posted by Holy Moment View Post
                            Did you even read what you quoted?
                            I was agreeing with him, actually

Comment

Oh. It looked like you were asking him why he thought fighting declawed bears was awesome.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X