Rudy Reyes > Bear Grylls

Comment

Do NOT pass guard. Do NOT collect $200.
        "Emevas,
        You're a scrapper, I like that."-Ronin69

Comment

I bought 6.

Comment

Super secret guard passing technique. lol. This kind of shit makes me sad.

Uncle Skippy,
            Thanks for the link !

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless View Post
              I bought 6.
              You should get refunds.

YouTube- Original Tozi Pass(1).mpg
              YouTube- Tozi pass varitaions 4.mpg
              YouTube- The "ChimPass" with Justin "ChimChim" Garcia 1 of 2
              YouTube- The "ChimPass" with Justin "ChimChim" Garcia 2 of 2

Free! Thanks Tovi, ChimChim, and Aesopian for compiling!

Comment

So wait...who do I send the $76 to.... you, or Tovi?

Comment

Originally posted by Ka-Bar View Post
                  ZERO respect for Irvin anymore.
                  I know right? Who the hell does he think he is producing top notch competitors and solid instructionals? And using hyperbole to help sell copies? He ought to be ashamed!

Comment

Originally posted by dokomoy View Post
                    I know right? Who the hell does he think he is producing top notch competitors and solid instructionals? And using hyperbole to help sell copies? He ought to be ashamed!
                    Yeah, and who gives a shit that he is the first to have a BB in Judo, Sambo and BJJ at the same time. What a jerk......:happy6::happy6:

Comment

so about the actual pass; is it just me, or would it be an incredible easy counter to get the back when the person passing switches his hips?

Comment

So yes for the $76 undefeatable guard pass? Or no because I can see it free by clicking the youtubes?

This is so confusing
                        "Never trust a quote you read on the internet" - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Beorn View Post
                          so about the actual pass; is it just me, or would it be an incredible easy counter to get the back when the person passing switches his hips?
                          Not really. First of all the underhook is there to block taking the back. Second when he switches his hips he puts pressure on the opponents leg and traps it there. Watch the Chim pass because it is very well explained. That being said I have never personally done this pass before, but I have seen the chim pass vid

Comment

Originally posted by Ka-Bar View Post
                            ZERO respect for Irvin anymore.
                            100% agreed

Originally posted by superninjagod View Post
                            Yeah, and who gives a shit that he is the first to have a BB in Judo, Sambo and BJJ at the same time. What a jerk......:happy6::happy6:
                            Originally posted by dokomoy View Post

YouTube- Bill Hicks on Marketing
                            Originally posted by OnceLost
                            Actually, I don't do it because I don't want people to be scammed - I do it because I enjoy kicking down the doors of Lies and Deceit and then forcibly fucking Fraud with the dildo of Truth.
                            Originally posted by It is Fake
                            I don't care if they gave it to him because, he tickles butterfly butt-holes while wearing a pink frock.

Comment

Originally posted by superninjagod View Post
                              Not really. First of all the underhook is there to block taking the back. Second when he switches his hips he puts pressure on the opponents leg and traps it there. Watch the Chim pass because it is very well explained. That being said I have never personally done this pass before, but I have seen the chim pass vid
                              it just seems to me that all the guy has to do is shuck the underhook and your back is there. If you have the underhook dug in tight that is all well and good, but if you are only applying pressure with your shoulder and the arm isn't buried, it seems like reversing from there would be easy. Just the $.02 of a guy who has been out of the game for several months, i could be way off base

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X