Quantum pendant to boost your MA power.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quantum pendant to boost your MA power.

I wasn't sure where to put this, so here it goes.

I've been hearing about these pendants a lot lately, so I did a quick search and found a site. I was surprise to see the amount of testimonies they have from martial art practitioners.
    http://fusionexcel.com/testimonial_list.html

Okay bullies, spill it out. How many of you wear one too?

Only if it increases my critical hit percentage.

Comment

What the fuck is so "Quantum" about that?

Comment

Originally posted by Odacon View Post
        over 9000
        Originally posted by OnceLost
        Actually, I don't do it because I don't want people to be scammed - I do it because I enjoy kicking down the doors of Lies and Deceit and then forcibly fucking Fraud with the dildo of Truth.
        Originally posted by It is Fake
        I don't care if they gave it to him because, he tickles butterfly butt-holes while wearing a pink frock.

Comment

Originally posted by Zapruder View Post
          over 9000
          and only on caturdays

Comment

Originally posted by Odacon View Post
            You're supposed to stack strength and rating as a DPS.

That reminds of the episode of Bullshit when P&T had people walking around Grapevine Mills Mall with fake magnets (cardboard cut to look a magnet from the ACME catalog) swearing that it was working.

Comment

Originally posted by hitandrun View Post
              I wear one...

on my junk.

Sure, going to the bathroom is awkward. I've destroyed many a toilet with the powerful stream of Chi flowing at full power. I've passed out at times because it was so overwhelming. When I come to, I'm surrounded by shards of ceramic, floaters, and a sense of oneness with the world.

Sometimes I need to take it off; a glowing crotch is a bit awkward at the movie theater. People around me give me strange looks to the point where I have to explain that I'm harvesting Chi in my pants. Somebody actually called the cops. THE NERVE! I even told them it was on 'vibrate' so that it wouldn't sound out when I randomly increase dan levels on a daily basis just by wearing the pendant.

I'm still in search of a pair of pants that can withstand the incredible power of my crotch now. Even the Chuck Norris party pants can't hold up to my Crotch of Fury. I've settled on a pair of biohazard suit pants for now. It is getting expensive going through 4 pairs a day.

Non-MA practitioners don't understand. That is why I feel comfortable telling the story here. I'm surround by like-minded people who understand the need for powerful groin Chi.

Oh, by the way... my crotch says "Hi".

Comment

What good is boosting my mana pool if I can't even do a hadoken yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Skippy View Post
                  I wear one...

on my junk.

Sure, going to the bathroom is awkward. I've destroyed many a toilet with the powerful stream of Chi flowing at full power. I've passed out at times because it was so overwhelming. When I come to, I'm surrounded by shards of ceramic, floaters, and a sense of oneness with the world.

Sometimes I need to take it off; a glowing crotch is a bit awkward at the movie theater. People around me give me strange looks to the point where I have to explain that I'm harvesting Chi in my pants. Somebody actually called the cops. THE NERVE! I even told them it was on 'vibrate' so that it wouldn't sound out when I randomly increase dan levels on a daily basis just by wearing the pendant.

I'm still in search of a pair of pants that can withstand the incredible power of my crotch now. Even the Chuck Norris party pants can't hold up to my Crotch of Fury. I've settled on a pair of biohazard suit pants for now. It is getting expensive going through 4 pairs a day.

Non-MA practitioners don't understand. That is why I feel comfortable telling the story here. I'm surround by like-minded people who understand the need for powerful groin Chi.

Oh, by the way... my crotch says "Hi".
                  With the +10 fuzzy gloves of teabagging, you would be invincible.

Comment

Originally posted by Tex View Post
                    With the +10 fuzzy gloves of teabagging, you would be invincible.
                    Do not tease.

Those are but a legend.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmai View Post
                      What the fuck is so "Quantum" about that?
                      Because until you put it on and collapse the wave function, you can't know if it will or will not improve your performance.

See, both states exist at once until observed. Once observed though, one state exists... the "won't" one.

Science sure is fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Lu Tze View Post
                        Because until you put it on and collapse the wave function, you can't know if it will or will not improve your performance.

See, both states exist at once until observed. Once observed though, one state exists... the "won't" one.

Science sure is fun!
                        I'm not sure if I understand, but wouldn't that make all things "Quantum" ?

Comment

Originally posted by Zapruder View Post
                          over 9000
                          That's impossible!!!
                          Originally posted by Nicko1
                          A warrior is not just a person who fights. A true warrior is a scholar, artist, philosopher, fierece combatant, child molester and a spiritual / wise person.

Comment

Originally posted by OiScout View Post
                            What good is boosting my mana pool if I can't even do a hadoken yet?
                            You can't do a hadoken yet? I pity you.
                            GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
                            Originally posted by Devil
                            I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
                            Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
                            I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

Originally posted by hitandrun View Post
                              I wasn't sure where to put this, so here it goes.

I've been hearing about these pendants a lot lately, so I did a quick search and found a site. I was surprise to see the amount of testimonies they have from martial art practitioners.
                              http://fusionexcel.com/testimonial_list.html

Nah, I don't need some stupid pendant to give me ass kicking power, instead I drink Steven Seagal's Lighting bolt Asian experience flavor Energy Drink daily:
                              Originally posted by Nicko1
                              A warrior is not just a person who fights. A true warrior is a scholar, artist, philosopher, fierece combatant, child molester and a spiritual / wise person.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X