What the hell!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the hell!

Last night, I went to go to the boxing gym (the only one in my city) to find that it's been closed indefinitely because boxing is the owner of the place where it was located believes that western boxing is "not practical."

Goodbye gym.... :icon_salu

There were no chinese in Hajime No Ippo.

Comment

what is he going to use his gym for if it is not boxing then?

Comment

Strip club?

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Grimm View Post
          Last night, I went to go to the boxing gym (the only one in my city) to find that it's been closed indefinitely because boxing is the owner of the place where it was located believes that western boxing is "not practical."

Try to convince the owner to keep the boxing classes and add Sanda Classes. Play the hook that (separate) English Boxing (classes) improves the hand techniques of Sanda fighters (which is technically true).
          Originally posted by Jiujitsu77
          You know you are crazy about BJJ/Martial arts when...
          Originally posted by Humanzee
          ...your books on Kama Sutra and BJJ are interchangeable.
          Originally posted by jk55299 on Keysi Fighting Method
          It looks like this is a great fighting method if someone replaces your shampoo with superglue.
          The real deadly:

Comment

Just move to the USA. Our drugs and hookers are more expensive but we've got plenty of boxing gyms.
            "This is why we are here. Because the Martial Arts for too long have been cloaked in an unnecessary level of secrecy bordering on mysticism, and its in these shadows that the cockroaches love to hide. -Phrost"

Originally posted by Squerlli
            And of course, our resident hard man, underground fighter, kitten rescuer, loving father (I'm serious), and over all very sexy furry motherfucker... Budo monkeh.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Grimm View Post

Its not practical at all...... From a financial stand point. If the owner had a Yellow Bamboo school and he had 300 students, even if he woke up one day and was enlightened about how gay it is, he would still keep it open. Why you ask? Cause it makes money.

I doubt there are any "boxing gyms" out there that are doing really really well and I bet that across the world their enrollment is down. MMA will kill boxing eventually. This previous owner is probably too irritated to open another MA gym so he/she will probably turn it into something more profitable. I.E. a strip club as previously mentioned

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Solvalou View Post
                Strip club?
                Originally posted by superninjagod View Post
                This previous owner is probably too irritated to open another MA gym so he/she will probably turn it into something more profitable. I.E. a strip club as previously mentioned
                And I say to you, why not both? A strip boxing club, where the girls dance, then box you. Allow drinks, and you got yourself the next great business venture.
                =================
                Kama Sutra blue belt.

Originally posted by Emevas
                I used to fuck guys like you in prison.
                Originally posted by Rock Ape
                Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit

Comment

Originally posted by Sri Hanuman View Post
                  And I say to you, why not both? A strip boxing club, where the girls dance, then box you. Allow drinks, and you got yourself the next great business venture.
                  Who wants to see a bunch of strippers with crooked noses and cauliflower ears?

Comment

We clearly have different fetishes.
                    =================
                    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Dipshit

Comment

Ben, where in China are you?

Comment

I LOVE to watch a stripper box...
                        Originally posted by OnceLost
                        Actually, I don't do it because I don't want people to be scammed - I do it because I enjoy kicking down the doors of Lies and Deceit and then forcibly fucking Fraud with the dildo of Truth.
                        Originally posted by It is Fake
                        I don't care if they gave it to him because, he tickles butterfly butt-holes while wearing a pink frock.

Comment

You Sir are a visionary! StripBoxing = it's the future....

Comment

I need to copyright this asap.
                            =================
                            Kama Sutra blue belt.

Dipshit

Comment

I need to copyright this asap.
                              Next month I'm releasing my new exercise vid StripBoxercise. So don't even try....

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X