Tips on being a Strip Club Bouncer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tips on being a Strip Club Bouncer

hey guys i just stumbled upon this site and thought i might be able to get some tips (and yes i have watch Roadhouse many many times lol)

i just started a bouncer job at a new strip club that opened up in town about 3 weeks ago i have never bounced before in my life.

i grew up on a cattle farm and wrestled from 4th grade to my senior year and also played football and about a year of college ball (stopped due to injury)

i am about 6' 2" 240 LBS

any tips would be appreciated

Thanks

The most important tip?

Don't shit where you eat.

Rudy Reyes > Bear Grylls

Comment

There's a lot of tips in this thread here:
      What is the best martial art for bouncers? - No BS MMA and Martial Arts
      Fight Film Friday
      Watching violence on film, violently.
      Click here to donate!

Comment

If you suspect that some of the strippers are turning into zombies then get the hell out of there. I saw a documentary on it once and it didn't end well.

If you're going to kick a trouble maker in the balls, be prepared for a little surprise; it might be harder than you think. See what I did there?

Back to the serious though, welcome to Bullshido. Did you get any formal training for the job?

Comment

no training at all...i lost my past job about 3 mouths ago and just needed something fast and they hired me...we have already had a few run ins and the other bouncers have some experience..Tink-bounced for about 3 years..J.T.- mma fighter and Vic-ex cop, army and boxer so i kinda feel like the odd man out i usually am the one to approach the situation first...i have talked down most of the situation before anything else has had to come of it..i just wanna make sure i dont screw up when it comes to have go toe to toe

Comment

i would have said don't do it, but you seem to have a lot more and better backup than i did when i worked at a strip club, where i was sometimes the only bouncer on duty.

i wrote an article about one of my last nights working there:

So I was a bouncer at a strip club... - No BS MMA and Martial Arts

anyway, i'd recommend that you find work elsewhere if you can.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Solvalou View Post
              If you suspect that some of the strippers are turning into zombies then get the hell out of there. I saw a documentary on it once and it didn't end well.
              Lol Strip club related humour

Also don't fuck any of the stripper's!

Comment

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                X