Greeting from kunfu_ultraman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greeting from kunfu_ultraman

Hi, sorry that I never make a formal greeting here first before i made my first post. I start TKD as my first martial art learned at the age of 18. It was a great experience no less and great fun too. After 1 year of practicing, due to unforeseen circumstances, I joined my school's wushu team and started training under coach(identity protection, sorry) there as well, while continuing training in TKD. With the foundation of TKD, the kicking in wushu wasn't too hard for me. Early last year, I started training in wing chun as well under sifu ken lau, nice experience and always got me more insights of a fight, nevertheless, sifu ken lau is a respectable sifu. Currently, I'm helping to coach in my admiralty CC in TKD and still train in other styles.

Because of a knee injury, now I focus a bit more on wing chun. But my injury is recovering, so returning to other trainings will be soon possible.

I'm still pretty much a noob comparing to the seniors here, I hope I can gain more insights and knowledge from the seniors here. Also, I am still keen in learning other kind of martial arts, been thinking of bagua or shaolin.

Thanks a lot. Shuwatch!!!

Good luck with the chun?

I dunno. Knee injuries suck, though; my condolences.

Incidentially, why the kungfu name if you're not practicing kungfu? =P

Comment

Oh, I just ran out of user name to use. Thus I use kunfu_ultraman as my user name. But I intended to learn it soon.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
      X