Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After a night of playing UFC Undisputed with Boyd...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After a night of playing UFC Undisputed with Boyd...

I've come up with the perfect fight strategy for my upcoming fights (DTT and something in March).

First, I'm going to train nothing but high kicks. Then I'm going to go to Eddie Bravo to have him personally teach me kickboxing, but mainly, I'm going to have Eddie Bravo teach me high kicks and maybe I'll crosstrain in punching.

This was absolutely perfect in its design and flawless. I will absolutely win because UFC is like the real thing.

High kicks are imba in rl.

Comment

nerf high kicks

Comment

Huh...I thought Boyd would have at least a mediocre shot...
        Guess that lerned me.

Comment

So Eddie has not only redesigned and fixed Bjj but he is also the kickboxing spartan of the southwest! Geez, I need his videos.

Comment

You guys are noobs. High kicks are only good if you don't know how to counter grapple. You should be using punches as well. Whats really imba is the muay thai signature strike the dodge knee. Theyre super fast and do a shitton of damage.

Comment

UFC: undisputed 2010 and "EA sports: MMA" are coming out this year, Ea sports: MMA will have Fedor included :)

UFC: undisputed 2010 will include Kimbo Slice (as shown in trailer) also some other added fighters + features

Comment

you think they'll fix the part where having a totally gimmick fighter will make you the absolute best fighter in the game?

Comment

The ground game in UFC:U was fantastic. I like rubber guard as much as the next flexible guy, but having every high-level BJJ guy in the game using eddie bravo stuff was pretty lollll

Also, high kicks are pro as fuck in the game. Get a fighter with max speed and go to town.

Comment

I always ran in with a spinning back kick... sooooo I think that would be a pretty good start.

Comment

I love KO by flying knee.

Comment

I always liked confusing people by going all hardcore Street Fighter/Marvel Vs. Capcom on people and using the feint step glitch.

Nothing like Wanderlei Silva flashing forward and stuttering at you while shooting under your ill-timed punch for a takedown.

Comment

I cant believe no one has insinuated that Sirc and Boyd are lovers. This thread should have been an innuendo strewn mess by now. Bullshido is growing up!

Comment

Nnnnnnoooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!1111

Comment

Originally posted by Odacon View Post
                              I cant believe no one has insinuated that Sirc and Boyd are lovers. This thread should have been an innuendo strewn mess by now. Bullshido is growing up!

Yeah, I love when that already tired joke inexplicably pops up in completely inappropriate contexts. Like, remember that thread where I said "I just drove Sirc to the hospital and he found out his mother probably won't make it through the night. He's still there, holding her hand and trying not to cry, but it'd be nice if we could all pitch in and get him a card or something." and everyone was all :gay: :5exclaim:?

Though to be fair, he probably would've gotten less shit if he'd at least put some boxers under his assless chaps. Still, live and learn.
                              Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X