TKD hand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TKD hand

I was watching internet vids and saw this: Asian Chick's Awesome Hand Ninja [email protected]@[email protected]@http://embed.break.com/[email protected]@[email protected]@1679281

The video is very good and the it's real TKD the hand is doing. It even does jumbee.

A wrestling hand comes in later own wearing a wrestling belt.

It's cool. =)
    How did you get your tag btw?

Comment

That's adorable

Comment

That kata was actually REALLY impressive...
        I had no idea you could do a hand kata like that.

Comment

I cannot even begin to make my fingers do that.
          The fool thinks himself immortal,
          If he hold back from battle;
          But old age will grant him no truce,
          Even if spears spare him.

Comment

Some people have way too much time on their hands. Although I agree that this was totally awesome. Who would even think of that?

Comment

Originally posted by Uglybugly View Post
              It's cool. =)
              How did you get your tag btw?

By posting intelligently.

Comment

That was awesome. I think it was hilarious that even the person making the video showed TKD getting owned by (what my best guess is) a submission wrestler.
                Fight Film Friday
                Watching violence on film, violently.
                Click here to donate!

Comment

And I think to myself, what a wonderful world.

Comment

You know we have a video forum, right?

Dumbass.

Comment

Damn, I thought Neil Patrick Haris doing the wave with his fingers was impressive in Dr. Horrible but it's nothing when compared to this.

Comment

Cutest shit ever!!!!!!!!!!
                        Originally posted by MrBadGuy
                        The Dog kid's mom is parked next to me in the parking lot. He runs up and asks me a question. "Hey dude, where did you learn that stuff?"

"That was grappling. Real MMA."

"Where do I go for that?"

I was a little shocked. Sure, he changed sides quickly, but I guess even a dog can realize it has more in common with the wolf than with the shephard.

I give him the names of some BJJ schools in the area, and we go our separate ways.

Comment

Originally posted by kikkoman View Post
                          The video is very good and the it's real TKD the hand is doing. It even does jumbee.
                          Was the TKD part where the hand scratched it's butt?

Nonetheless, that was the best thing you posted in years.
                          Shut the hell up and train.

Comment

Originally posted by jnp View Post
                            Was the TKD part where the hand scratched it's butt?

Nonetheless, that was the best thing you posted in years.
                            This is definitely real TKD. Jumbee is ready position. It's very strict and your supposed to be like soldier and not fidget. You don't move at all. When it scratched it's butt it totally violated jumbee.

Her TKD is slightly different with the punches aiming to the same side as the punching hand. Usually you aim the punches to the center. I'm not sure if this is her TKD style or just the way her fingers move.

Comment

Originally posted by kikkoman View Post
                              This is definitely real TKD. Jumbee is ready position. It's very strict and your supposed to be like soldier and not fidget. You don't move at all. When it scratched it's butt it totally violated jumbee.

Her TKD is slightly different with the punches aiming to the same side as the punching hand. Usually you aim the punches to the center. I'm not sure if this is her TKD style or just the way her fingers move.
                              Shut up or I'll let everyone know you crosstrain.
                              Shut the hell up and train.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X