Doucheshirts - The Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doucheshirts - The Thread

In preparation for an upcoming feature, please post any/all pictures you have of doucheshirts. Extra points if you catch a Douchebag wearining a Doucheshirt in his natural habitat, Wild Thornberrys/Pokemon style.

I'll start with this one I captured a while back. I shall name him "Doucheachu":

And then there's this douchebag, with the possible ultimate Doucheshirt:

Of course, the shirts don't have to be worn by Douchebags specifically. Rich Franklin is definitely not a D-bag, but anyone who wears this shirt could be mistaken for Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Douche:

Post 'em if you've got 'em. We'll feature the best of them in an upcoming article, and give credit to the people who dug them up.

I'll have to take some pics of my, I mean, some douchebag's, shirts.

Comment

There should definitely be some bonus points for catching multiple douchebags in one shot.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
          "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Comment

i know this is about douche-tees, but can i submit a douche-too?

Comment

Dan Severn loves raping people.

Comment

Douchey?

"Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Comment

Naa, 2 or 3 on the Douche scale, tops. (5 for the Tapout one though...)

Comment

What brand is that, Choke?

Comment

Originally posted by Phrost
                      It looks like a robot came on that shirt. Fucking terrifying.
                      Originally posted by Judoka_UK
                      Judo is the PC to Sambo's Mac.

Comment

Originally posted by Phrost View Post
                        Naa, 2 or 3 on the Douche scale, tops. (5 for the Tapout one though...)
                        This shirt has it all, Wolves, swords, daggers, olde english bible quotes.

Comment

Come on now folks, get the cell phone cameras out there, fire up Google Images, or something.

Currently we're just stewing in a 3-way douche-off between Anthony, Myself, and Choke.

For the record though, I only own one Tapout shirt... and that's for the purpose of portraying the ultimate MMA douchebag, Tuck Fapping.

Comment

Originally posted by Phrost View Post

What the hell do these things even say?

Comment

Can't get douchier then that.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X