X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tekkn Movie Trailer

It's finally here!!

YouTube- Real Live ActionTekken Trailer

It looks terrible, B-minus, cheesy as hell... but I can't wait for this movie! I guess Steve takes on more of a mentor role in the film, and I'm not sure how much they change Jin's backstory. Still, Lateef Crowder will be making another big movie break as Eddie, Cung Le will further is on-again/off-again acting career as Law, and Roger Huerta delivers a terrible line as Miguel.

Tekken, to be released some time in 2010.
    Fight Film Friday
    Watching violence on film, violently.
    Click here to donate!

Hopefully the martial art action will cover up all the other imperfections. But I think we can all agree that it looks like it will be better then DragonBall: Evolution.

YouTube- Dragonball: Evolution trailer (2009) ENGLISH VERSION: FULL LENGTH: (HIGH QUALITY)

One word:Sad
    Originally posted by Nicko1
    A warrior is not just a person who fights. A true warrior is a scholar, artist, philosopher, fierece combatant, child molester and a spiritual / wise person.

Comment

Can't be any worse than the street fighter movies.

Comment

Stever Segal should be playing Heiachi, or at least Ganryu.
        =================
        Kama Sutra blue belt.

Originally posted by Emevas
        I used to fuck guys like you in prison.
        Originally posted by Rock Ape
        Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit

Comment

Originally posted by Hooded Justice View Post

QFT!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hooded Justice View Post
            Hey, the animated movie was bad-fucking-ass. Take that back.

YouTube- Street fighter II movie - Ryu vs Sagat - editing 02 Heart002

YouTube- Ryu vs Fei Long
            Soon-to-be BJJ sandbagger?

Comment

Nobody should expect this movie to be good. After all, it IS a video game movie. Just by looking at the trailer, I can tell it will be better than Street Fighter and the MK movies.

Yes, their are parts in the trailer that look MAD CHEESE, but maybe, just maybe, it could be a decent MA flick that you only watch for the fights and not the storyline (ex: Tom Yum Goon. I mean, c'mon, he goes to Austrailia and kills people for a damn ELEPHANT).

Comment

The Tekken movie looks terrible in every way from the trailer. I didn't expect it to be anything close to good, or even decent, but still.

I think this is a good time to remember the BEST fighting game movie, Street Fighter II: The Animated Movie. If you're wondering why it was so awesome (other than SF > Tekken) it had both Kazuyoshi Ishii (K-1 founder) and Andy Hug as consultants.:

edit: Damn you marcusdbrutus, beating me to the punch! Anyway, the entire movie is on Youtube, but it's blocked in Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by The Fake Macoy View Post
                  I think this is a good time to remember the BEST fighting game movie, Street Fighter II: The Animated Movie. If you're wondering why it was so awesome (other than SF > Tekken) it had both Kazuyoshi Ishii (K-1 founder) and Andy Hug as consultants.:
                  That may have had more to do with the movie being animated, and us not being subjected to the clumsy dynamics of untrained actors and the ever restricting laws of physics.

IMO it was far better than the SF Alpha based animations that came later, but that's a matter of personal preference... I guess (I hate anime.)
                  =================
                  Kama Sutra blue belt.

Dipshit

Comment

That movie is bad and it should feel bad.

Comment

Did they have a script for this one, or do you think they just made it up as they went along?

Comment

I come home from training, and this is what you show me, ahhhh! I was hoping this would be good, like a ong bak type, why can't Hollywood make a good MA movie, fuck this I'm angry lol, they should call this TEKKEN "The Ultimate Douche"

I'm going to watch family guy to cheer up "giggity in the background"

Comment

Yoshimitsu.... what have they done to you?

Comment

They already made it clear that the movie will be as unrealistic as possible. Marginal acting at best... at least they didn't have Uwe Bolls directing. The only movie he ever got right was Postal, and that's because the game was fucked up to begin with.
                            =================
                            Kama Sutra blue belt.

Dipshit

Comment

Originally posted by Sri Hanuman View Post
                              They already made it clear that the movie will be as unrealistic as possible. Marginal acting at best... at least they didn't have Uwe Bolls directing. The only movie he ever got right was Postal, and that's because the game was fucked up to begin with.
                              Your crazy, Cung Le is in film,Cung Le! He'll save the film from any embarrassment...right?...right?

There is no hope.
                              Originally posted by Nicko1
                              A warrior is not just a person who fights. A true warrior is a scholar, artist, philosopher, fierece combatant, child molester and a spiritual / wise person.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X