Newbie Question - where do I post this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie Question - where do I post this?

I have a question about gear. Specifically female gear. What thread should I post it in?

Originally posted by Lilly View Post
    I have a question about gear. Specifically female gear. What thread should I post it in?
    You have a couple of choices... this is Newbietown so it's always safe to post here. But, a better option would be the appropriate forum for the need - e.g. if it's grappling - post the question in the Advanced Grappling forum which has a gear sticky, or for striking - the Advanced Striking forum - which has similar. Equally, both these forums will tend to be visited by the forum members with the most experience to give you some good gear advice.
    An alternative is to reach out to some of the female members - e.g. JKDchick is a mod here, and a grappler (assuming your question is grappling related), you could message her if you're getting no answers within the forums for her opinions. I'd recommend starting in the forums.

Comment

annatrocity or kidspatula would be the best to answer your question

Comment

This one is fine. What ya lookin at gettin?

Comment

Sorry, Anna, I didn't see your reply until after I posted the new thread >.< Here it is anyway ^.^;;; Thanks for the help!

Girl Grappling Gear Grief :/ - No BS MMA and Martial Arts

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X