Newbie here :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie here :)

After reading This awesome and hilarious thread over my bf's shoulder, I decided to create myself an account here. Not sure how I'll contribute because I'm pretty new to everything, but I do like to read and I know a few of my friends have accounts here as well.

I'm a white belt in BJJ, been training for about a month and so far I love it! I enjoy power lifting and have been attending a few Judo classes and a couple great seminars (Thanks MTripp!) as well.

Anywho, that's my story ;)

Lilly

Welcome to Bullshido Lilly.

Lurking and learning is half the fun. I know I had several misconceptions about the martial arts when I first joined. I've benefited immensely from reading about various other arts other than BJJ.
    Shut the hell up and train.

Comment

Not entirely my fault, but I think I got started off on the wrong foot when my dad enrolled me in NAAMA when I was about 14. Didn't really learn much, dropped it after my yellow (second level) belt.

I did try Muay Thai, but only for one class. Was kind of frustrating - I don't think I'm coordinated enough lol.

Anywho, thanks for the warm welcome ^.^

Comment

Hi Lilly, welcome aboard.

Jnp, any hints about your old misconceptions? Or, better yet, threads where they make themselves known?
        What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. -Xenophon's Socrates

Comment

Welcome welcome, glad to know Bullshido isn't only filled with testosterone driven males. Annatrocity does not count.

J/k, please don't hurt me...

Comment

lol, don't worry, it's the Newbietwon forum - no one can hurt you here! (I hope) *hides*

Oh, and it was a bunch of "testosterone driven males" that got me to joing :P Blame them lol.

<3

Lilly

ETA: Just read through the Newbie FAQ (Didn't want to die my first time!) and laughed heartily. ^.^
            Last edited by Lilly; 1/11/2010 10:20pm, .

Comment

You in Michigan? Where at?

Comment

Hey Charlie Reiterating: TROLLING NOOBS HERE WILL GET YOU BANNED - No BS MMA and Martial Arts

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                X