I am fighter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am fighter

Beautiful MMA mocumentary, it's from Northern Ireland so the accent might be a bit difficult for some, hopefully Dasmoose can write up a translation if he sees it.

YouTube- I AM FIGHTER

"There's nae need to be eatin' a raw egg. That's just fuckin' crazy"

LMAO

Comment

Almost lol'd, just barely almost kinda lol'd.
      Originally posted by MrBadGuy
      The Dog kid's mom is parked next to me in the parking lot. He runs up and asks me a question. "Hey dude, where did you learn that stuff?"

"That was grappling. Real MMA."

"Where do I go for that?"

I was a little shocked. Sure, he changed sides quickly, but I guess even a dog can realize it has more in common with the wolf than with the shephard.

I give him the names of some BJJ schools in the area, and we go our separate ways.

Comment

I want to see him fight:

Should be an interesting match up.

Comment

I do field work near Armagh. The farrmers there are in much greater need of subtitling.

Comment

Im off to the shed to knock out some anal crunches.

Comment

Lol I don't know if it's as funny if you're not from northern ireland but that's fucking hilarious.

When I was in Brazil the americans staying at the house with us couldn't understand a word my friend from Newry was saying so maybe you guys are having a bit of trouble...

I'd also like to point out I don't sound like this :P

Comment

That was some pretty funny shit! I loved the attack crunches.
                Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

"Disliking someone is not evidence of wrongdoing or malfeasance or even bias." --Dung Beatles

Comment

Thats was actually a pretty funny video.

Comment

YouTube- I AM FIGHTER: ROUND 3
                    Originally posted by MrBadGuy
                    The Dog kid's mom is parked next to me in the parking lot. He runs up and asks me a question. "Hey dude, where did you learn that stuff?"

"That was grappling. Real MMA."

"Where do I go for that?"

I was a little shocked. Sure, he changed sides quickly, but I guess even a dog can realize it has more in common with the wolf than with the shephard.

I give him the names of some BJJ schools in the area, and we go our separate ways.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                    X