Mayweather OWNED by RA the Rugged Man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jkdeez View Post
    Am I trolling becaue I used Jay Z and Eminem? Guess you dont know shit about rap do you. Who should I have said? Immortal Technique? you dont know shit about rap. Jay is the King of NY, lots of rappers like Nas went after him for the crown, where was RA? Eminem and RA started around the same time. While Eminem was winning battles all over the country where was RA? Thats right RA only does collabs with other artist because he cant hold HIS OWN! RA and Eminem were on Soundbombing 3 together, since then Eminem was signed by Dr Dre and RA still does collabs with Smut Peddlers and Cage, who is another rapper who actually battled Eminem and got destroyed, and Cage is better then RA. Go listen to Jedi Mind Tricks faggot!
    1) I'M the King of NY.
    2) Only teenage white girls listen to Eminem.
    3) RA makes as much of a valid point about Floyd choosing longevity over legacy as Floyd does about being a businessman first and a fighter second. After that it's all semantics.
    4) Vinny Paz is awesome.
    5) You seem to be that really loud annoying idiot that everyone had to at one point deal with in HS.

Comment

A) This thread is gay.
      B) Mayweather doesn't fight the best guys.
      C) That rapper fag is a fag.
      D) Boxing politics are fuckin gay and that will not change no matter what Mayweather does or rapper fag says.

Comment

PBF, hes driving down Vegas boulevard in a bentley about to bang 3 groupies...
        Just want you to know the whole board is pulling for you that Pretty Boy fucks you first.

Oh and double idiot points for you by somehow making the argument that because a man with a different opinion then you had a father die from Agent orange, and a handicapped sister he is wrong, cause you know dad died from a chemical made specifically for killing any/everything and handicapped sister== Idiot RA. This is some wise commentary Dr. Mengele.

Oh and while you're still here please take this moron merit badge for being to fucking stupid to even attempt to state a source and just saying "I know this guy has a mental illness." Wait, I get it you and RA road the short bus to school together,that's how you know. I get it, now it all makes sense the guy stole your drool bib and now your on a lifelong vendetta.

Comment

Wow. I really hit a nerve there. How old are you ?

As much as I'd love to argue with you about hip hop ( please smell the sarcasm ):

A) This is not the thread to do it in.
          B) I'd rather go listen to music that has actually pushed some boundaries in the last 10 years. Hip Hop is dead and it's thanks to the guys you love so much. BTW I never even said RA is even in my top 20. I just think he eats all the cats you mentioned for breakfast. Understand, that's just my opinion. So please try not to sulk or have another tantrum.

Comment

A well informed fan has just as much say about Boxing as a Boxer, if not more. Whether or not he is a rapper or whatever, he (RA) knows a lot about the history of boxing, and it's fans like him that have helped keep the sport alive and popular as long as it has been ( though I admit it's a bit in shambles right now ). FM doesn't have to respect his fans, but without them he's nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by beardedtaco View Post
              A well informed fan has just as much say about Boxing as a Boxer, if not more. Whether or not he is a rapper or whatever, he (RA) knows a lot about the history of boxing, and it's fans like him that have helped keep the sport alive and popular as long as it has been ( though I admit it's a bit in shambles right now ). FM doesn't have to respect his fans, but without them he's nothing.
              FMJ doesn't respect anyone, and all he wants to do is sandbag and build his record some more while carefully avoiding all the fighters who can beat him and are on top of their game.

Also he seems pretty hot-headed... I wonder if he's as easily provoked as Tyson. If i ever see him in public I'm going to egg him on and test his takedown defense.
              FACT- Eddie Bravo invented the triangle choke when he used it to tap out helio gracie at an ac/dc concert.

www.AlanBelcherMMAClub.com

facebook.com/ABMMA

Comment

In the underground hiphop scene RA still wasnt that great. Dude made a career off of performing songs with other artist, never did shit himself really. Mid to late 90's was the height of RA's popularity and he still wasnt shit. I could easily name 20 rappers in the underground scene @ that time that were better then RA.
                Thats hardly fair and you know it. Mid to late 90s was like a Renaissance for the underground hip hop scene.

Also, Jay the king of NY? In what way? Many people would say Jay, Biggie, or Rakim are. What makes anyone the king? Also, what makes you think battling over rhymes=making someone the best rapper? There are plenty of rappers who can freestyle insanely well who can't make a decent album (Supernatural comes to mind).

Back on the actual topic, though, it really doesn't matter how good RA is as a rapper. You can't attack the man making a point, thats just an ad hominem. If PBF actually straight out stated "I'm all about the money and winning my fights, not about being the best by facing the best" then it wouldn't even be an issue. But no, he claims to be the best, yet as people have already pointed out in this thread (and RA points out in his song) PBF dick tucks against those who can challenge him most and then goes on to call himself the best.

Its a shame too, because he really is a great boxer.

Comment

So in summation, hip hop isn't dead and if you think so you're wrong,

Floyd would rather fight longer than harder,

and R.A. knows his shit about boxing.

Comment

His father died from complications from Agent Orange in Vietnam. RA's kid sister died at 10 and his other sister could barely walk and talk. RA has been diagnosed with some mental disorder as well. That being said, how can some fat retard hate on some dude that has the balls to step in the ring. All the blood and sweat the PBF put in when he was young to make it to where he is now. You think PBF gives a shit about RA? Granted PBF does talk and say he is P4P the best, but hes a millionaire champ...thats called real life folks. While we sit here and talk about PBF, hes driving down Vegas boulevard in a bentley about to bang 3 groupies...
                    I am a PBF fan abd I just have to say...... you are an idiot and a half. Wanna bet Floyd does not have a pot to piss in in a 10 years? Bet on it. Floyd has a standard of living that eclipses even what he can bring home. Tyson somehow against all odds grew the fuck up I only hope Floyd can as well.

PBF has the technical ability that comes few and far between and I understand that at times he isn't responsible for why a fight does not get made... but the pattern spoken of is real. And it sucks for boxing fans whatever the reason... and Jones did the same shit and RA was dead on about that shit as well... you get old and want to change shit and its too late.

Floyd is one step removed from sucking the IRS dick he will be a greeter at the same fuckin place Joe Louis was... a veritable wooden fuckin Indian. With one difference: Louis proved he was one of the best fighters, Floyd proved that he has the same self esteem issues as Zab Judah.
                    Last edited by Dsimon3387; 1/16/2010 4:12pm, .
                    This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.

Comment

So in summation, hip hop isn't dead and if you think so you're wrong,
                      I shouldn't have said "dead". I should have said "stagnant".
                      Last edited by beardedtaco; 1/16/2010 7:12pm, .

Comment

Floyd is the greatest fighter of all time!!!!!

Comment

No. The greatest fighter of all time is clearly Achilles. He had t3h r34al str33t Pilum-fu.

It would even be inaccurate to say Floyd is the best boxer of all time.

Comment

it's not that I don't have sympathy for Floyd. Its not that I don't understand the business aspect of boxing.....

The fact is that this brother basically told Floyd the absolute unadulterated truth. he did it out of love even though it was harsh. Floyd has some good reasons for not doing things he chooses not to do.... and so the fuck what?

Floyd's economic survival has nothing to do with the fights he lines up at this point either.... the IRS attacks socio-economic parvenues, they will have Floyd broke no matter what he does and how much money he makes. Hopkins along with Larry Holmes know that between Don King and the IRS there is a a 10% opportunity at best to hold on to your shit... and then you couple it with how one tends to spend when the money is coming in you realize that Floyd, much like Tyson is as much a victim of poverty as a guy who gets a govenment check next month.. that it is inevitable unless a lot of wisdom is gained in a short amount of time.

Remember though the IRS aggressively goes after any money on the table and all Floyd's money is on the table. Traditionally Arum or King get the rest...

I feel for Floyd. i wsh he would have a conversation with Mike T. Mike T just grew up and became a man who is taking care of his family he could impart a lot of wisdom to Floyd imo.
                            This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.

Comment

Floyd is the greatest fighter of all time!!!!!
                              Hmm.

Ignoring all other relevant arguments when there is no easy rebuttal.
                              Single minded clinging to Mayweather's declared greatness.
                              Personally attacking RA without cause.
                              Trying to distract the argument to avoid difficult truths.

I'd just like to say how cool I think it is that we appear to have Floyd as a poster on this forum.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X