No announcement yet.

Mayweather OWNED by RA the Rugged Man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There will never be a 'new' Ali. There was only one.

YouTube- Ali Shuffle

YouTube- Muhammad Ali was hard to hit.

Comment

Ali....A big price to be The Greatest

Now the Ali Shuffle is how Ali attempts to walk...
      Ali being hard to hit...Now its hard for him to sit...

Mayweather is about business...so what? Dude has had a good career so far and hes still got his health. Perhaps he doesnt care about being the greatest. Longevity also has its benefits. I see the same thing with people who hate on GSP for relying on wrestling instead of being the exciting striker that he is. Guys like Chuck Lidell and Wanderlei Silva are the opposite. People love their exciting style and now Chuck slurs when he talks and Wanderlei is a few hits away from brain damage, not to mention his face looks like a crumbled paper bag.

In the game of life...PBF is waaaaaay above RA. In the underground hiphop scene RA still wasnt that great. Dude made a career off of performing songs with other artist, never did shit himself really. Mid to late 90's was the height of RA's popularity and he still wasnt shit. I could easily name 20 rappers in the underground scene @ that time that were better then RA.

Comment

Originally posted by sainthamish View Post
        Floyd is as defensive in conversation as he is in the ring.
        Not really. He's incredibly aggressive and has no technique conversationally, at least in the Brian Kenny interview.

Against RA, he takes a ton of shots, and barely makes it out.

Comment

Originally posted by wakarukaya View Post

Against RA, he takes a ton of shots, and barely makes it out.
          That's because he was in there against a legitimate opponent, haha!

Comment

Ra the rugged man literally has mental issues.

His father died from complications from Agent Orange in Vietnam. RA's kid sister died at 10 and his other sister could barely walk and talk. RA has been diagnosed with some mental disorder as well. That being said, how can some fat retard hate on some dude that has the balls to step in the ring. All the blood and sweat the PBF put in when he was young to make it to where he is now. You think PBF gives a shit about RA? Granted PBF does talk and say he is P4P the best, but hes a millionaire champ...thats called real life folks. While we sit here and talk about PBF, hes driving down Vegas boulevard in a bentley about to bang 3 groupies...

Comment

That's just like, your opinion, man.

Comment

That's because he was in there against a legitimate opponent, haha!
                I really would love to see him (FM) do that in the ring now.

Comment

Originally posted by jkdeez View Post
                  His father died from complications from Agent Orange in Vietnam. RA's kid sister died at 10 and his other sister could barely walk and talk. RA has been diagnosed with some mental disorder as well. That being said, how can some fat retard hate on some dude that has the balls to step in the ring. All the blood and sweat the PBF put in when he was young to make it to where he is now. You think PBF gives a shit about RA? Granted PBF does talk and say he is P4P the best, but hes a millionaire champ...thats called real life folks. While we sit here and talk about PBF, hes driving down Vegas boulevard in a bentley about to bang 3 groupies...
                  Because as we all know, as long as you're rich, you've won, right?
                  If that's your take, man, good luck with it.

Floyd does himself a disservice with all his talk. It gets easy to forget his skills and write him off as a loud mouthed self glorifying cherry picker.

Fight the best to be the best, or just keep talking.
                  It's obvious which route Floyd has chosen.

Comment

I don't know shit about boxing, but that was interesting and entertaining. It's sad to see how much Mayweather cares about being undefeated as it seems to hinder his career at this point.

Originally posted by jkdeez
                    Perhaps he doesnt care about being the greatest.
                    You're kidding, right? In that interview it became quite clear that he claims to be the best of all time and is basing that on his undefeated status.. Which he holds up by fighting guys that don't even challenge him if RA is right. He might be all about the money, but he clearly is insanely focused on the reputation too. In that debate he was clearly grasping for straws and seems to know deep down inside RA was speaking the truth.

As for getting rich == winning the game of life? If you ask me, being rich gives you a better chance of making a good life since it opens up a shitload of options. But that's all it is, a platform to spring from, not the goal. I've got no respect for guys who are doing it all for the money. It's the guys that love what they do and strive to be the best they can in each aspect of their life (and possibly get rich while doing it) who are winners.

Comment

Being rich doesnt = winning in life

PBF accomplshed a lot as a man. You cant deny he is a good if not great boxer. He will never be the greatest no matter who he fights. He has made millions of dollars and can take care of his entire family, that does account for something. Getting paid millions to do something you love is something very few ever do. He does talk like hes the shit but he obviously knows he should fight Mosely and Pacman. So hes ducking, big deal. Should PBF tell RA that unless he battles Eminem and Jay Z that hes ducking too?

Comment

So hes ducking, big deal. Should PBF tell RA that unless he battles Eminem and Jay Z that hes ducking too?
                        One of these men is a singer.
                        The other is a fighter.

Your analogy is pointless in this case.

Still, whether or not Floyd could be the best ever doesn't matter. What should matter to a fighter is being the best you can be while you have the ability. Floyd has no excuse to avoid fighting the best in the game; not while he loudly claims to be the greatest.

How sad is it when a singer understands this better than a champ?

Comment

Should PBF tell RA that unless he battles Eminem and Jay Z that hes ducking too?
                          Wow. Eminem and Jay Z ? Really ? Oh I get it. You're trolling me. hahaha. nicely done.

I don't even see FM on my radar compared to guys like, say, Sugar Ray Robinson, as top boxers of all time. He's still got time though.

Comment

Simple point is PBF is greater at fighting then RA is at rapping. PBF has a huge ego, having great success can go to your head. Still RA talking shit to PBF is like a homeless guy talking shit to a rich guy. Seriously there is nothing Floyd can do to be considered one of the greatest because there isnt as much talent as before. Best he can do is fight Mosely or Pac, if he loses, his perfect record is tarnished, if he wins, doesnt change a damn thing. Nothing to gain and little to lose.

Comment

Troll

Am I trolling becaue I used Jay Z and Eminem? Guess you dont know shit about rap do you. Who should I have said? Immortal Technique? you dont know shit about rap. Jay is the King of NY, lots of rappers like Nas went after him for the crown, where was RA? Eminem and RA started around the same time. While Eminem was winning battles all over the country where was RA? Thats right RA only does collabs with other artist because he cant hold HIS OWN! RA and Eminem were on Soundbombing 3 together, since then Eminem was signed by Dr Dre and RA still does collabs with Smut Peddlers and Cage, who is another rapper who actually battled Eminem and got destroyed, and Cage is better then RA. Go listen to Jedi Mind Tricks faggot!

Comment

Am I trolling becaue I used Jay Z and Eminem? Guess you dont know shit about rap do you. Who should I have said? Immortal Technique? you dont know shit about rap. Jay is the King of NY, lots of rappers like Nas went after him for the crown, where was RA? Eminem and RA started around the same time. While Eminem was winning battles all over the country where was RA? Thats right RA only does collabs with other artist because he cant hold HIS OWN! RA and Eminem were on Soundbombing 3 together, since then Eminem was signed by Dr Dre and RA still does collabs with Smut Peddlers and Cage, who is another rapper who actually battled Eminem and got destroyed, and Cage is better then RA. Go listen to Jedi Mind Tricks faggot!
                                You know this is a thread about boxing not your poor rap history. He said your analogy was bad. Do everyone and favor and look up the big words you don't understand.

Start with analogy.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X