No announcement yet.

More funny WC on the internets.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wait, are you saying drugs werent involved n the making of those videos? I thought for sure so valium.

Comment

Karma would be these two guys having their school gong-sau'd by a coalition of BJJ, Judo, and Luta Livre students.
      Originally posted by Newb1

B) I could not beat a Judoka with Aikido. I could only beat an Aikidoka with Aikido. I thought that was understook.

Comment

Originally posted by Kovacs View Post
        Slow motion for the already incredibly slow demonstration? ...Do you think that they think they are fast?
        No...No.....NO......HELL NO....Can't Be...Not Going to happen...
        *watches it again*
        That's probably the case.:(

Comment

Originally posted by It is Fake View Post
          Don't just don't. I'm warning you.
          Yeah, I'd decided to leave it after I posted it. I don't want to be dragged into (or start) another chunfuck.
          Originally posted by Judoka_UK
          Judo is the PC to Sambo's Mac.

Comment

That last video is 100% awesome!
            -You can't tell how he's striking in the park. Groinshot? Abdomen? Shoulderpunch? Whatever it is, it's clearly t3h_d34dly anti-grapple.
            -In the training center, the dude walks up and goes limp. That's how it's done on t3h_str33tz.
            -I LOOOOOOVE how he gives up the guillotine, pisses around, then drops an elbow.

Comment

I'm starting to dry heave reflexively at the sight of these kinds of vids. I need to take an ammy fight soon and get this shit out of my system.
              Originally posted by Sarcastro
              He screams like a little girl as the pain ripples through his arm, shoots up into his brain, and now your dick is hard.

Comment

Holy...

*shakes head*

I dont have the words to express how retarded that is.
                Just...
                No...
                Chaos? Panic?... Disorder??.........................​My work here is done.

Comment

You know how a lot of sci-fi fans of franchises such as "Star Trek" and "Star Wars" will do fan films just to fullfill some sort of fan-wank fantasy that's *just* eating them up?

I'm starting to think that shit like this is the equivalent of it.

EDIT: The magic words! "Anti-Grappling!"

YouTube- WING CHUN KUNG FU 100 % ANTI-GRAPPLING 1
                  Originally posted by Newb1

B) I could not beat a Judoka with Aikido. I could only beat an Aikidoka with Aikido. I thought that was understook.

Comment

Anti Grappling, is like the deformed evil twin, separated at birth from it's good twin(grappling) and forced to live in the basement on a diet of of lies and rats.

Comment

Originally posted by Psycho Dad View Post
                      You know how a lot of sci-fi fans of franchises such as "Star Trek" and "Star Wars" will do fan films just to fullfill some sort of fan-wank fantasy that's *just* eating them up?

I'm starting to think that shit like this is the equivalent of it.

EDIT: The magic words! "Anti-Grappling!"

YouTube- WING CHUN KUNG FU 100 % ANTI-GRAPPLING 1
                      I don't care if it's a crappy remake, he has no right to use a Street Fighter song.
                      On that note, I want to see Fedor use the Zangief theme song just once.
                      YouTube- Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix Zangief Theme
                      And Randy Couture to use Guile's theme
                      YouTube- Street fighter II HD Remix Guile Theme

Comment

The videos were removed!!! :-/

Comment

Originally posted by Monkfg View Post
                          The videos were removed!!! :-/
                          They may have been visited by some real BJJ guys after they posted those videos.
                          Last edited by DON'T SH*T ME !; 1/13/2010 8:32am, .

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                          X