So i was practicing Tai Chi push hands(with some grappling) outside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sri Hanuman View Post
    Hey, that's legit self defense against bears and BJJ. Don't believe me? Soil yourself next time you're rolling on the mat.
    Your hypothesis would seem to hold water.
    YouTube- Chuck Diesel @ NAGA poops

Comment

Originally posted by Larus marinus View Post
      Your hypothesis would seem to hold water.
      YouTube- Chuck Diesel @ NAGA poops
      From what I can see, that guy doesn't seem to be holding it at all.

Comment

Well this thread has gone to shit... literally.

Comment

Originally posted by Whathappened View Post
          Well this thread has gone to shit... literally.
          Might as well send it further down the toilet now...

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f61/sh...ns-mma-787449/

Fred Mitchell has celebrated two milestones in his mixed martial arts career while fighting at the Alexandria Riverfront Center.

During a March 1 bout, Mitchell hit his opponent so hard the blow catapulted the opponent's mouthpiece into the audience. Mitchell went on to lose the match despite the teeth-chattering jab.

In Saturday's match against Corey Wethey, Mitchell struck his opponent so hard that Wethey lost control of his bowels. The incident required a 10-minute intermission while officials scrubbed down the ring. Mitchell went on to win the fight by Wethey's disqualification.

The fight -- the seventh of the night - began like any other. Mitchell and Wethey left their corners, tapped gloves and traded punches. After landing a knee to Wethey's body, Mitchell said he began to smell something foul.

As the fight prolonged, Mitchell said the smell continued to worsen. Eventually, he removed his mouth piece and expressed his concerns to the ring official.

"He s--- himself," Mitchell said repeatedly.

It was at that point Wethey gained the advantage and locked Mitchell's head between his thighs.

As the round progressed, news about Wethey's intestinal difficulties slowly made its way to the ring officials, who were at a loss of what to do.

Once the round ended, Wethey told his corner what happened and quickly was evacuated from the ring.

After Mitchell's win was announced, he took the microphone and proclaimed to the crowd, "You can say I beat the crap out of him."

Much like the crowd, the incident was a first for Alvin Topham, chairman for the Louisiana Boxing and Wrestling Commission.

"I've been in the fight business since 1977, this is the first time I've ever seen anything like this," he said.

Fight promoter Dana Pitcher said the match may have made MMA history.

As for Wethey's career, some at the fight said it was over. Others said he may need a name change.

Mitchell, however, wished his opponent all the best.

"I hope he can bounce back from this," Mitchell said.

Comment

I should've told Mr Bullshido about this: I had a "streetfight" on the ground yesterday... - No BS MMA and Martial Arts
            And I should've asked him what he would've done.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
            X