Greetings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings

I'm Alucard and I'm glad to have joined this website. I came across it while searching for articles on Captain Chris Pizzo (the guy who did those close combat training videos) and was immediately interested. A little about my martial arts background; I've been practicing Taekwondo for a little over 6 years and just recently acquired my first degree black belt. I also do a little corss training in Boxing and Muay Thai. Other then that, looking forward to all discussions on these forums.

Welcome. I'm glad you came here to worship Captain Chris like the rest of us. Long live the Captain!

Comment

Ha Ha. I was actually searching for any criticism of him and his videos or anything showing (like I suspect) that he is a fraud and full of shit. I haven't searched through the entire site much so is there anything like that here?

Comment

No there isn't. How dare you talk about our leader like that.

If you want to apologize you can go to his shrine/temple page here and post a lengthy apology letter: SHRINE OF THE LEADER

Comment

Welcome to Bullshido Alucard. Have you competed in TKD?

Comment

Originally posted by G0LG013 View Post
            No there isn't. How dare you talk about our leader like that.

If you want to apologize you can go to his shrine/temple page here and post a lengthy apology letter: SHRINE OF THE LEADER
            Heh, sorry to disappoint but my bullshit detector immediately reaches critical levels if I read something about a guy claiming to know secret and deadly combat moves that martial art teachers don't teach you or want you to know.

Originally posted by sainthamish
            Welcome to Bullshido Alucard. Have you competed in TKD?
            No not much. My very first tournament I was a blue belt and placed third. I didn't know what the hell I was doing and lost the match 3-0. The only other tournament I have done is a local one at Queens College where I didn't spar another competitor from a different school. I was the only 19 year old along with my friend from my school in our height and weight division that was a high level red belt. Everyone else was over 30 years old and no higher then blue belt. As such, we had to have an exhibition match between each other where there would technically be no winner or loser and we'd automatically win a gold medal.

I was highly upset and very frustrated. The both of us spar each other every day and we know he each one fights. Plus we both worked very hard to prepare properly for this tournament. It's honestly made me a little hesitant about competing at another one.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
            X