So I had a f**kng up MA dream...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I had a f**kng up MA dream...

Okay. I swear I'm not making any of this up.

So in the dream, I was looking for a BJJ academy to train in. I decide to go check out one that was apparently located in the back rooms of a McDonalds (yeah, I know, nice imagery). Except the back rooms of the McDo were this one, HUGE, modern building that looked very much like it cost a lot of money : glass bridges, fountains everywhere, etc.

At this point I meet the director of the academy and apparently my mom decides that it's fucking great and signs me up (I'm 19 and yes, my mom pays for my MA). Apparently I have a class right away. I forgot this part but it seems like it's one on one instruction. Afterwards the director gives me a slip of paper. On the slip are, I think various physical attribute (eg strength, stamina, etc) and how I rate, think RPG style. There is also a section with I think, basic techniques (ie armbar, triangle) and how well I'm able to do them. The dude gives me a blue belt to slip on because apparently I have enough prior experience. I'm informed it will be an outrageous sum of money for the class. I'm explained that the better you are, the more you pay, and apparently I had scored very well at everything. My mom and I walk out, but I remember going a few more times, although at this point I forgot the details.

Anyway, the instruction apparently sucked. I check my slip of paper and I see the name of the teacher inscribed. I don't remember the details but apparently it seemed fishy because he apparently got his belt in BJJ from somewhere where he shouldn't have. I head to this place with my mother, I suppose to check credentials but I can't remember the details.

Apparently it's a fucking Aikido place with a twist. I seem to remember everyone wearing leather jackets. My mom finds the apparent head instructor and asks him what they do. We all sit down in front of a desk and we have the only dialog I remember fluidly from the dream : "do you want to completely change your life?" I nod. He then proceeds to repeatedly wristlock my mom from a seated position. My mom is apparently impressed. I ask her if she was trying to resist and she says yes. She tells me I should sign up for this place. The head coach then pulls out a leather jacket and what looks like woolen wristbands. I ask him how much, he says 100$ per month.

At this point I'm completely flabbergasted. I tell my mom I just want to do judo again. She tells me she won't let me because it's violent and barbaric. Resigned, I put on the leather jacket and wristbands and I go with the head instructor near the back of the dojo, where I assume I'm either repeatedly raped or taught 50 wristlocks, because at this point I wake up.

I think it's time that judo season starts again ><

Ever had crazy MA dreams like this one?
    Last edited by kikoolol; 1/06/2010 2:44pm, .

1. Unless you can post the actual name of the dream instructor, this thread is pointless.

2. Post the dream inscribed document. Evidence is key word here.

3. Are you able to back up what you said with solid proof? If not, the dream instructor can sue you.

4. Can your mom confirm any of this, and is she hot?

5. Have you notified the instructor in question? He should be given the opportunity to defend himself.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Originally posted by Emevas
    I used to fuck guys like you in prison.
    Originally posted by Rock Ape
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit

Comment

17. Don't curse in thread titles, asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by Phrost View Post
        17. Don't curse in thread titles, asshole.
        Sorry sir. I won't do it again sir.

Comment

This is the worst fucking investigation, ever.
          Fuck.
          =================
          Kama Sutra blue belt.

Dipshit

Comment

I had that EXACT DREAM last night.

No seriously.
            Originally posted by Judoka_UK
            Judo is the PC to Sambo's Mac.

Comment

Originally posted by 100xobm View Post
              I had that EXACT DREAM last night.

No seriously.
              Then maybe you can answer if Kikoolol's mom is hot.
              =================
              Kama Sutra blue belt.

Dipshit

Comment

Video, or it didn't happen.
                Check out the Bullshido.net Western Martial Arts Forum for all things Western, martial and arty.

Bartitsu: the Gentlemanly Art of Self Defence (est. 1899)

Comment

Originally posted by kikoolol View Post
                  Okay. I swear I'm not making any of this up.

So in the dream, I was looking for a BJJ academy to train in. I decide to go check out one that was apparently located in the back rooms of a McDonalds (yeah, I know, nice imagery). Except the back rooms of the McDo were this one, HUGE, modern building that looked very much like it cost a lot of money : glass bridges, fountains everywhere, etc.

At this point I meet the director of the academy and apparently my mom decides that it's fucking great and signs me up (I'm 19 and yes, my mom pays for my MA). Apparently I have a class right away. I forgot this part but it seems like it's one on one instruction. Afterwards the director gives me a slip of paper. On the slip are, I think various physical attribute (eg strength, stamina, etc) and how I rate, think RPG style. There is also a section with I think, basic techniques (ie armbar, triangle) and how well I'm able to do them. The dude gives me a blue belt to slip on because apparently I have enough prior experience. I'm informed it will be an outrageous sum of money for the class. I'm explained that the better you are, the more you pay, and apparently I had scored very well at everything. My mom and I walk out, but I remember going a few more times, although at this point I forgot the details.

Anyway, the instruction apparently sucked. I check my slip of paper and I see the name of the teacher inscribed. I don't remember the details but apparently it seemed fishy because he apparently got his belt in BJJ from somewhere where he shouldn't have. I head to this place with my mother, I suppose to check credentials but I can't remember the details.

Apparently it's a fucking Aikido place with a twist. I seem to remember everyone wearing leather jackets. My mom finds the apparent head instructor and asks him what they do. We all sit down in front of a desk and we have the only dialog I remember fluidly from the dream : "do you want to completely change your life?" I nod. He then proceeds to repeatedly wristlock my mom from a seated position. My mom is apparently impressed. I ask her if she was trying to resist and she says yes. She tells me I should sign up for this place. The head coach then pulls out a leather jacket and what looks like woolen wristbands. I ask him how much, he says 100$ per month.

At this point I'm completely flabbergasted. I tell my mom I just want to do judo again. She tells me she won't let me because it's violent and barbaric. Resigned, I put on the leather jacket and wristbands and I go with the head instructor near the back of the dojo, where I assume I'm either repeatedly raped or taught 50 wristlocks, because at this point I wake up.

I think it's time that judo season starts again ><

Ever had crazy MA dreams like this one?

Comment

You do realize that he was describing a dream, right?
                    Check out the Bullshido.net Western Martial Arts Forum for all things Western, martial and arty.

Comment

Originally posted by DdlR View Post
                      You do realize that he was describing a dream, right?
                      I do, but things he described in his dream could easily happen in real life, and probably happens in MA schools all over north america as we are speaking now :icon_cat:

Comment

Hell, I'd study in the back of a McDonalds if they had crystal fountains.
                        =================
                        Kama Sutra blue belt.

Dipshit

Comment

I recently had a dream I moved to Japan for school and it included a hot Japanese chick. Not very relevant but damn it was enjoyable! I don't think she taught Aikido though.

Comment

Originally posted by shelbydeth View Post
                            I recently had a dream I moved to Japan for school and it included a hot Japanese chick. Not very relevant but damn it was enjoyable! I don't think she taught Aikido though.
                            I am a big fan of japanese culture, especially anime, but pride fighting taught us that the most effective japanese martial art is pro wrestling. Karate guys and sumo got beaten down, and yet Coleman, Gracies and Ruas all fell to pro-wrestlers. :angel8:

Comment

Originally posted by Osaka peach View Post
                              I do, but things he described in his dream could easily happen in real life, and probably happens in MA schools all over north america as we are speaking now :icon_cat:

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X