Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

competitions with real "no rules" ?

hello !

there are types of competitions, (for example, light contact.... victory score.. ), with all the necessary protections, where there are no rules?(eye ,groin attack permit..)

example: system "dirty" like Krav Maga, can not be used even with the rules of MMA

someone knows something?

I know you're an idiot
    There is no cheating, there is only jiu-jitsu.

Comment

If there are you won't be able to find them over the internet. And no, I don't know of any privately. Why would you wanna fight in these? Becoming blind and infertile isn't worth it. MMA is a compromise of realism and safety. No compromise is perfect.

Comment

Frank Dux approves this thread.
        www.childsplaycharity.org

Comment

Op: Go to a seedy bar. Find someone bigger than you. Introduce yourself and then tell that person that you are going to sodomize them just like you did to his momma. The contest that you seek should begin shortly.

Comment

Originally posted by bombom View Post
            Op: Go to a seedy bar. Find someone bigger than you. Introduce yourself and then tell that person that you are going to sodomize them just like you did to his momma. The contest that you seek should begin shortly.

Agreed...and...MMA is much safer than a bar fight so be a man and do the bar fight...:jihad:

Comment

There was a Vale Tudo web promotion in Brazil a few years back.

Comment

Rio Heroes:
                YouTube- Rio Heroes Santos vs. Gledson MMA Fight

I think the fighter's usually agree not to bite, fish hook, or sodomize each other, but that's about it.
                The fool thinks himself immortal,
                If he hold back from battle;
                But old age will grant him no truce,
                Even if spears spare him.

Comment

Originally posted by tenkabito shien View Post

someone knows something?

I know nothing at all which still makes me infinitly more intelligent than you.

Comment

ahhahahaha're a joke!
                    In fact I had specified whether there was a light version or not I was in full contact
                    Since my English is not good, this specification is not passed

Comment

Originally posted by tenkabito shien View Post
                      ahhahahaha're a joke!
                      In fact I had specified whether there was a light version or not I was in full contact
                      Since my English is not good, this specification is not passed

No comment.

Comment

* Sainthamish and other...
                        can obtain a sensible answer, or do you just want to insult or irony?
                        My curiosity was so illegitimate? they can not even talk?

Comment

The answer is Vale Tudo. Or "no".

Comment

While you may be a troll of sorts, I believe you would do well to improve your english if you want to be considered fairly around here. Personally, I have no idea what you have typed in this thread.

Comment

I think people are taunting you (including me) because the reason for you asking could have several intentions/meanings attached.
                              There is no cheating, there is only jiu-jitsu.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X