Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How "intimate" are you with your MA club?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom .C
    replied
    They often try to slam me to the floor, choke me, and try to break my arms.

Leave a comment:

• Asriel
    replied
    I have one or two good friends, the rest of them I like and respect and hang out with them when asked but have pretty much nothing to do with them outside of class.

The ones that are good friends, I speak to a lot and go drinking with etc.

Leave a comment:

• nifoc
    replied
    I have a few friends in the club, and the club as a whole try to arrange social gatherings (bbq and stuff like that). Oftentimes we'll go out for a few beers afterwards, same thing when we have seminars. I like the people at my club, sure there's always people that rub you the wrong way, but only a few of them I consider friends.

Leave a comment:

• Lu Tze
    replied
    I consider the people at my club friends, not close ones by any means, but friends nonetheless. I have been going for quite a few years now though (going on 4-5), so I suppose that's inevitable.

Some of us go for a cheeky pint at a local pub after the session... for recuperation purposes only, you understand.

Leave a comment:

• liuzg150181
    replied
    @WhatHappened:
    Rather off-topic,but how many martial arts you have listed are you training right now? Seems like you are training 7 days a week......
    Last edited by liuzg150181; 1/04/2010 8:58am, .

Leave a comment:

• Whathappened
    started a topic How "intimate" are you with your MA club?

How "intimate" are you with your MA club?

I've been lonely lately and been wondering how "intimate" are you with the folks at your MA club?

WC - lunch with the sifu and guys, occasional hanging out at coffee bean joint
    TCC - None, went home as soon as it was done, hang around sweaty old people? No way.
    BQZ - chats with the friend who brought me to the club
    A.Karate - late night drinks with everyone
    TKD - none, some friends were in the club.

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X