Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How "intimate" are you with your MA club?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I respect everyone at the gym I train, A couple I talk to frequently since another friend of mine joined the club (finally)

Comment

I get along with everyone I train with. I'm not 'close' with them, but it's positive (albeit shallow) friendships. Nothing really breaks the ice like rolling with someone. I normally don't goto dojo social functions (sometimes I go), and I don't make any effort to see them outside of classes, but if I see them outside of class it's always nice to see them. E.g. I was watching UFC at a pub with some of my other friends, saw some guys I trained with, then we all sat together.

Comment

Most weeks I see the guys at the club for more total time than I see any single friend, so...they're my besties?

Comment

Originally posted by Hesperus View Post
          Most weeks I see the guys at the club for more total time than I see any single friend, so...they're my besties?
          If they attended your wedding and moved your furniture at some point in the past or future.
          Yes.

Comment

Most of the people I train with I'm fairly good friends with. Then there are others that are complete douche bags that I try to avoid at all costs.

Comment

I just noticed the tags

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X