Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How "intimate" are you with your MA club?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The true measure of friendship is how far you would help them move.
    I would help any of the guys in my jits class move across town, a few of them I would help move to a new town. And 2 I would help move to a new state on this side of the country.

Comment

Originally posted by Kintanon View Post
      The true measure of friendship is how far you would help them move.
      I would help any of the guys in my jits class move across town, a few of them I would help move to a new town. And 2 I would help move to a new state on this side of the country.
      By this measure I have no friends.

If they asked though, I would let them stop by the office and pick up some old empty boxes.

Comment

You sir are a cold, friendless bastard indeed. However, if they would help YOU move you get points for having a stable of bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by tao.jonez View Post
          By this measure I have no friends.

If they asked though, I would let them stop by the office and pick up some old empty boxes.
          And I thought I was bad. :lookround

Comment

I wouldn't even have to ask. They would volunteer.

I'm more of a CEO than a friend, I suppose.

Comment

TKD i regularly hang out with quite a few of the people there, including Sabumnim.

Judo- I have been training with the same sensei since I was 15 years old (I'm 33 now), so we are pretty close.

I am an instructor (Assistant with the Judo) at both places.

Comment

Originally posted by Lu Tze View Post
                He wouldn't let you watch, huh?
                If he had let me watch, at least then I'd know the approximate location of his jizzim spray, instead of having to discover the crusty semen deposits spot by spot. I still have no idea how he hit the ceiling and the underside of the toilet lid. That's some vertical range.

I noticed that in my more RBSD classes (JKD, for instance), friendships were hard to develop and the crowd skewed older, whereas in the "sport" classes, there was a more potent sense of camraderie and the crowd was younger if not more evenly distributed. Maybe it's just me?

Comment

Originally posted by Ike View Post
                  I noticed that in my more RBSD classes (JKD, for instance), friendships were hard to develop and the crowd skewed older, whereas in the "sport" classes, there was a more potent sense of camraderie and the crowd was younger if not more evenly distributed. Maybe it's just me?
                  I can see how that makes sense, only because most people do RBSD because they think they are going to get raped or fondled by every stranger they meet. People who go for the sport aspect, now that they are working with a team to better themselves, and that is much easier to do when there is a connection there.

That's just my opinion.

Comment

I train at this fairly small club, but I think I have helped all but one of the move at some point or other. Or at least carry in fridge and stove at the new place...

We tend to hang out at times, but since we are all in that "married with kids"-age (even some of us haven't actually spawned yet) it is not that frequent.

But meaningful relationships, none the less.

Comment

I think my club might be pretty intimate.

At the end of every class is a special "validation" session, where we all talk about our feelings with each other and make spoons on the mat.

Sometimes, we go shopping together, and get our hair and nails "did" outside of class.

Next week, we're all getting colonics at this great day spa. We get a group discount, and free aroma therapy for showing up with all our friends. It's a great exercise for building team spirit.

How about you guys?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Machette View Post
                        I think my club might be pretty intimate.

At the end of every class is a special "validation" session, where we all talk about our feelings with each other and make spoons on the mat.

Sometimes, we go shopping together, and get our hair and nails "did" outside of class.

Next week, we're all getting colonics at this great day spa. We get a group discount, and free aroma therapy for showing up with all our friends. It's a great exercise for building team spirit.

How about you guys?

Its normally quite difficult to express sarcasm in text, but I think you succeeded.

Comment

Sarcasm is downright impossible to express in text.

Comment

So, are you guys saying the colonic thing isn't normal?

...oh god... :/

Comment

If you were really intimate, you'd give each other colonics. It's so impersonal to have someone you don't even know do THAT. Freak.

Comment

Originally posted by Ike View Post
                                Sarcasm is downright impossible to express in text.
                                you're being sarcastic, right?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X