Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How "intimate" are you with your MA club?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apologies for double post.

Originally posted by honest_truth View Post
    we chat after training and i have them on facebook, mostly thats about it.

Am i missing out on something here ?
    That's what I'm trying to find out. lol. Like some of the responses here, I'm not really into big groups, so I just wanted to know how much after-workout activities I'm missing out on.

Originally posted by Stu-Jitsu View Post
    Also, Whathappened: what do TCC and BQZ stand for?
    Tai Chi Chuan and Ba Qua/Gua Zhang (aka 8 triagram boxing). :pancakebu

Comment

Judo - Pretty close. I got out with sensei and the boys to a sushi/bar place to get food and drinks with them on Wednesdays after class. It's a really old tradition they've been doing at the dojo for about 10ish years now. They asked me to go a few months ago.

SAMBO - Very close. Omega, Coffeefan, Mrs. Coffeefan are all very important people to me. Though I only see them once every two months or so, I'd give my left arm for them.

TKD - Very close. I hang out with some of my old co-students/instructors from TKD a lot and still go back once a week to help out with a class or two and teach them the basics of kick boxing.

Comment

I have a few pretty good friends at the dojo. I even turned to one of them when I was in need of a roommate. Turned out to be a pretty shitty roommate.

Comment

I'll speak to them in class, but not much else. One of them has more randori with me sometimes after class, and that's about it.

I'm a very private and reserved person, so that actually doesn't mean much. I don't exactly have many friends from school either. I perhaps voluntarily stay out of the loop. Always been that way, always will, and I don't suffer from it.

Comment

I am not part of the in crowd at BJJ, more like a periphery student cause I am unable to train every session. This isn't too bad, though, most of the guys are good blokes and I get along well with them, especially the instructor who provided moral support during a difficult time last year.
            I understand I am the new guy with minimal technique and grossly overweight (so being under me is painful) plus I don't drink so the chances of having a social life with the guys are diminished, but I don't really care because I am 27, have my own friends, have my own life and have a fiancee. I go to BJJ primarily to train, anything else is an unexpected bonus.
            I'd like to get intimate with some of the chicks from my old TKD class, though...
            GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
            Originally posted by Devil
            I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
            Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
            I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

I have a lot of empty sex with the guys at the club, but when they truly try to get to know me I end up pushing them away.

Comment

We share everything, from needles to STIs.

Comment

We have a close bond. I work with some of my training partners.

I try and masturbate in each ones bathroom at least once.

Comment

You joke about that, but I had a friend who has such a compulsion.

He's not my friend any longer.

Comment

Originally posted by Whathappened View Post
                      I've been lonely lately and been wondering how "intimate" are you with the folks at your MA club?

WC - lunch with the sifu and guys, occasional hanging out at coffee bean joint
                      TCC - None, went home as soon as it was done, hang around sweaty old people? No way.
                      BQZ - chats with the friend who brought me to the club
                      A.Karate - late night drinks with everyone
                      TKD - none, some friends were in the club.
                      KK - Beginning to make friends, nothing much, like pretty much everyone I met

H-S-K- Best friends and lifelong friends, we go drinking, eating, clubbing, celebrate, mostly everything together

Comment

Originally posted by Ike View Post

He wouldn't let you watch, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Ike View Post

We still would be if your bathroom wasn't an en suite.
                          GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
                          Originally posted by Devil
                          I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
                          Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
                          I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

Originally posted by Lu Tze View Post
                            He wouldn't let you watch, huh?

Ummm, by watching you catch the 'gay'.

Comment

I get on well with both the guys from my MT and kickboxing class, it's generally mostly chat after class and occasionally a beer with the kickboxing lot, I don't have any of their numbers or anything.

They're all a good bunch and wouldn't mind going out on the piss with any of them.

Comment

Originally posted by battlefields View Post
                                We still would be if your bathroom wasn't an en suite.

*insert glory hole picture*

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X