Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

a lurker no more..or how to bite the noob bullet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a lurker no more..or how to bite the noob bullet.

greets and welcome.from the frozen midwest.some where lost and outta lures.:icon_rr:

I know this is noobietown so I am doing my best to be nice, so dude, would you please kindly explain what the fuck you are on about?

Maybe it is a frozen midwest accent that I don't get...
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
    Originally posted by Devil
    I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
    Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
    I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

Originally posted by battlefields View Post
      I know this is noobietown so I am doing my best to be nice, so dude, would you please kindly explain what the fuck you are on about?

Maybe it is a frozen midwest accent that I don't get...
      I don't mean to gang up on anyone but battlefields does have a point.. what ARE you talking about?

Comment

He's saying he's lost and short on fishing gear, fishing lures specifically. That's my best guess anyway.

Welcome to Bullshido evol1349.

I'd like to know more about kosen jujitsu. I am unfamiliar with it.
        Shut the hell up and train.

Comment

Yes, yes... fishing is fun, but I do not like the taste of fish.

Comment

sorry randomness of 4am..and the style of kosen jujitsu would be what the gracies learned before calling their system "gracie" jujitsu.my instructors also added sambo/danzan ryu into their mix of jujitsu.hope that clears things up a bit.

Comment

Is this your club?

http://www.combat-jujitsu.com/cjj/location.html

As far as I'm aware, the term "Kosen" only referred to a rule set in Judo that allowed for more time spent in newaza as opposed to the mainstream rule set for Judo. There never was a "Kosen" jujutsu in Japan, but I could be mistaken.

Are you aware of any links or web pages that goes into the history of Kosen jujitsu? Or is this simply a case of the instructor's adopting the name Kosen because it fit their training goals?
              Shut the hell up and train.

Comment

yes.but i have just started and still in the feeling out period.their is a more well known school closer to where i live called warriors cove.i may try them next week/see a difference in straight up bjj vs kosen jujitsu.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                X