Convincing parents of safety of BJJ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Goju - Joe View Post
    Just wait kid, when you're married and you have to hide soreness and injuries from your wife so she won't bitch at you for not being able to re-tile the washroom
    I shall share a related anecdote:

Coming off a recent knee injury (MCL tear) I was home with the kids while my wife was out. I decided to do some heavy bag work, to get a little cardio in. I felt brave and kicked the bag. Once.

My heavy bag is mounted right where my wife parks the mini-van. She came home to find me writhing on the floor in her parking spot pretending it was ab work. She was not fooled.

Congratulations on enrolling in your BJJ class.
    "Never trust a quote you read on the internet" - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Goju - Joe View Post
      Just wait kid, when you're married and you have to hide soreness and injuries from your wife so she won't bitch at you for not being able to re-tile the washroom
      what if you sucked at tiling, then she would have to bitch about you sucking, which wouldn't bother you, since you couldn't tile since you would just glue broken glass everywhere and she would die and you would take the huge life insurance policy you bought for her and use it to live in Brazil....

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
      X