Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Instant Gong Sau that lived up to the hype

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by It is Fake View Post
    This is actually is better than DTT vs Sirc.


    Remember he does kung fu so, the education you think will occur won't.:ohyea7qh:
    Can we set up some sort of dicktuckcluckcluck-ban ?

    Comment


      Originally posted by It is Fake View Post
      This is actually is better than DTT vs Sirc.


      Remember he does kung fu so, the education you think will occur won't.:ohyea7qh:
      Miracle on O'Malley St.?

      Comment


        Originally posted by Iratebadger View Post
        Was delighted to open this thread up and see mentions of QUB BJJ club.
        Awesome man, how long have you been training at QUB BJJ? PM me on the qub-bjj forum or something so i can figure out who you are :)

        Comment


          No.


          Originally posted by kungfu-alex View Post
          I've been doing kung fu for about 4 years, I started early 2006 altough
          To....

          I had trained a few times before that. I trained at a gym with lots of MT and wrestling for a little under a year but lost interest in it and moved on to kung fu.
          Far...

          I found the training more practical and it translated better as something I could apply in real life situations
          Gone......

          Comment


            Originally posted by kungfu-alex View Post
            This won't be my first fight, and It probably won't be my last. I have had many hard sparring sessions with likeminded training partners who place emphasis on realism and speed.
            Perhaps I'm slow, but I don't understand why you can't treat tomorrow's session in the same manner. It's not as if you two are mortal enemies, or are fighting to the death.
            Shut the hell up and train.

            Comment


              Originally posted by kungfu-alex View Post
              I am starting to lose faith in this more and more. I really don't see the point in turning up tomorrow. I can only lose, even if I win. I mean, if I win I've only beaten a blue belt, thats like on of the lowest ranks in BJJ. Its a tough decision for me, either fight to 40% of my ability and meaby get beaten, if I could go 100% I would, but since theres no eye gauging or biting then I am still limited. I focus on those techniques alot in my training so it would just be stupid not to be able to use them. I have been training and focussing today and will see dasmoose tomorrow.
              Greetings
              You can win.
              You can win twenty dollars.
              I will give it to you.
              All you have to do is beat DasMoose tomorrow.
              The fool thinks himself immortal,
              If he hold back from battle;
              But old age will grant him no truce,
              Even if spears spare him.

              Comment


                Originally posted by wingchunx2z View Post
                YouTube- Paul Vunak

                proper biting technique for teh str33tz.
                Vunak may be more knowledgeable than me in general, but I feel safe in making a judgment about this particular piece of material.

                It is utterly and profoundly retarded.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by TheMightyMcClaw View Post
                  You can win.
                  You can win twenty dollars.
                  I will give it to you.
                  All you have to do is beat DasMoose tomorrow.

                  Just going out on a limb here but:

                  1. Tomorrow will never happen, Mr Kung Fool will puss out.
                  2. If he does show up he won't spar
                  3. If he does spar, there will be claim of "if this were a real fight I would have ..."

                  You get the picture :\

                  I really hope this does happen though.

                  Comment


                    Gong Sau tomorrow? Holy shit that was fast.

                    Comment


                      Chances are that it won't happen. I'll be pleasently surprised if it does, however it will most likely just be the whole "all bark and no bite" scenario.

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Demon Eyes View Post
                        Chances are that it won't happen. I'll be pleasently surprised if it does, however it will most likely just be the whole "all bark and no bite" scenario.
                        Correct me if I'm wrong, but it was supposed to happen four hours ago.

                        Comment


                          I have no idea about the time or location of the supposed gong sau. If it's Eastern time of the US, then they Gong Sau quite early.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by kungfu-alex View Post
                            I am starting to lose faith in this more and more. I really don't see the point in turning up tomorrow. I can only lose, even if I win. I mean, if I win I've only beaten a blue belt, thats like on of the lowest ranks in BJJ. Its a tough decision for me, either fight to 40% of my ability and meaby get beaten, if I could go 100% I would, but since theres no eye gauging or biting then I am still limited. I focus on those techniques alot in my training so it would just be stupid not to be able to use them. I have been training and focussing today and will see dasmoose tomorrow.
                            Greetings
                            So... 60% (including eye gauing & biting) is not usable, and the other 40% is pure shit.

                            4 years of wing chun. Wow. Just wow.

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Demon Eyes View Post
                              I have no idea about the time or location of the supposed gong sau. If it's Eastern time of the US, then they Gong Sau quite early.
                              It was supposed to me today at 14:00(GMT) in Belfast.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by hitandrun View Post
                                So... 60% (including eye gauing & biting) is not usable, and the other 40% is pure shit.

                                4 years of wing chun. Wow. Just wow.
                                Oh, so it's just a Women's Self Defense seminar.

                                As for CrackFox, I guess we just wait for the update then.

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X