No announcement yet.

Instant Gong Sau that lived up to the hype

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, KungFuAlex... doesn't have teh d34dley?
    Ne Obliviscaris

Comment

You rang?

Comment

Wonder when Rudy and Anthony are gonna come clean about their titanic troll job.

Comment

Haha. Awesome. Flawless until the reveal.

I was shocked the kick was caught so cleaning, but felt it was just because of your wish to not hurt him. Well played!
          Daniel: I don't know if I know enough karate.

Miyagi: Feeling correct.

Daniel: You sure know how to make a guy feel confident.

Miyagi: You trust the quality of what you know, not quantity.

Comment

Jesus.

Comment

Cant someone move this to classics? I think it deserves to be in classics and mega threads.

Comment

Originally posted by t3h d3adly View Post
                Cant someone move this to classics? I think it deserves to be in classics and mega threads.
                I second this.

Comment

Originally posted by Shawarma View Post
                  Wonder when Rudy and Anthony are gonna come clean about their titanic troll job.
                  haven't you heared?
                  after having themselves registered as ' lifepartners' they are now quite busy with their adopted children.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebell View Post
                    haven't you heared?
                    after having themselves registered as ' lifepartners' they are now quite busy with their adopted children.
                    I guess Abel is the 'wife' in the relationship.

Comment

Originally posted by toad44 View Post
                      Hey Ace - where is it there? (searched the grappling and standup forums)

thanks!

Its under the Grappling forums.

Comment

We'll be explaining to noobs that this is a fiasco for far longer then we'll be laughing about it. Still. Better than average content.

Comment

thanks, Ace!

Comment

A master troll at work... this is the most entertaining thread I've read on bullshido in a long time. Nice job, guys.

Comment

Originally posted by kungfu-alex View Post
                              I was surfing for kung fu related material and I came across this, I felt I had to reply. What you see here is not real kung fu, it is a young apprentice who has no knowledge of what 'real' kung fu is. The matter of the fact is is that the wrestling guy probably wouldn't have lasted more than a minute with a real kung fu practitioner. I mean, groin strikes, throat strikes, hair pulling, biting, eye gauging, all coming at you from the same time, and even if i get taken to the ground, my attacks can still continue relentlessly there as well. I see a frightening trend these days in martial arts, the tenancy to place much too much emphasis on groundfighting when the real challenges lie in fighting on your feet, close quarters, multiple attackers. What if you get one guy down, the other one will just kick you in the throat and then punch you in the spine, these techniques are not allowed in any of the so called fighting styles which rely on wrestling to win. How can you defend those techniques if you are not prepared for them?
                              Just my two cents!

Greetings from a fellow martial artist,

Alex

Dear Alex

Your are full of shit

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Necroyunus View Post
                                Dear Alex

Your are full of shit

Thank you
                                Exactly how far have you read into this thread?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X